Ren'Py Abandoned Tales of a Space Pirate [v0.3] [ShadyLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
I haven't tryed the game, but there is one thing i want to comment out of sheer curiosity. The banner for the page shows a rather poor graphic for the models, and so i was like "ok, this game looks bad". But then i watched the screenshots and it actually doesn't look bad at all. The graphic seems quite decent.
How curious to promote the game like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I haven't tryed the game, but there is one thing i want to comment out of sheer curiosity. The banner for the page shows a rather poor graphic for the models, and so i was like "ok, this game looks bad". But then i watched the screenshots and it actually doesn't look bad at all. The graphic seems quite decent.
How curious to promote the game like this.
I swear I was about to write pretty much the same thing.
That banner is hideous while the preview pics are quite decent.

Reactions: Machete

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Having played this demo, it's nothing but a mess. Engrish seems to be the language used in the game. From reading the game synopsis, this is not what the dev has claimed it's about. It's just basically another renpy story driven game, and when I say story I say that very lightly because it's poor. The timing of everything is completely off. Instant space ship travel to another planet, without any space scenes, and whoosh suddenly the mc is on another planet. I really don't think I like either of the crew mates. The female louise, I can't understand why he hired her, he doesn't even know her? Then there is her friend who bullies her way into becoming a crew member. Is she a lesbo, bi or straight? It seems even the dev doesn't seem to know with the way he has written her.
The MC really needs some background story. Think I will wait to see if the game in the synopsis will be the game that is created. I want to read people's reactions to it as it develops, only then will I download the game again, no offense.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Maybe a bit early, but since there is not really any "action" on the devs Patreon since the demo release I fear a bit about the future of the game...

Reactions: Hornyowl

FredAbfall

Dec 20, 2018
This game looks really promising. I like the girls, I like the setting of the story.
Any chances for updates on the game?

Sep 13, 2020
KoGa3 game isn't abandoned and I read your website where you say it probably is but it is not. I just wanted you to be informed is all man.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 game isn't abandoned and I read your website where you say it probably is but it is not. I just wanted you to be informed is all man.
Yes. I've already noticed. But unfortunately with v0.2 it's now a kind of a free roam game with tasks and rooms... I'm not a big fan of that, have unfortunately to stop my Mod for it.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Yes. I've already noticed. But unfortunately with v0.2 it's now a kind of a free roam game with tasks and looking into rooms... I'm not a big fan of that, have unfortunately to stop my Mod for it.
yeah free roam and skills tree sounds like a quick way to tank the interest that was there in the beginning.... it went from a promising vn to a point and click game... that's too bad. Good luck dev think you will need it...

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Tales Of Space Pirate [v0.3] [ShadyLab]

SIZE ~ 230 MB

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote