Ren'Py Abandoned Tales of a Space Pirate [v0.3] [ShadyLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Tales Of Space Pirate [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 206mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Well not everyone is a native english speaker AND took several classes
around writing, storytelling, screenplay and the likes in college.

I like it. The last update with the different missions was actually well made.
The dev put some work into them with different assets and character models.

Great follow up to the first release in book.

shadylabs

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2022
What are the future tags for this dev? Harem? ntr/sharing? Pregnancy?
Harem and pregnancy are included in future plans, no NTR/sharing is planned at all, it's not my style. I don't know if sex with aliens has a specific tag or if it comes under the sci-fi tag but well, alien sex will be an option. Bdsm, blackmail, spanking and a few minor tags are also planned and to be executed, of course, the player has the ultimate decision on whether to participate/see the content related to a tag through his choices in-game.

shadylabs

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2022
Although said by some players earlier, the game has no "free roam" mode. There are only different choices as how to progress through a route during a contract, the choices may or may not show based on the skill points you have. I don't have any plans on making a complex free roam system or things like that for this game as this is not the plan. The game on its current update offers you the choice as to which contract to accept first, as some of them needs better skill points than others to achieve the best reward, that being said I think the order or choices doesn't categorize the game as a free roam, I might be wrong on this and if I am, I am sorry. I will be also trying my best to improve the dialogues at the next update thanks to your feedback on its current situation.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
shadylabs, Is there any way to stop the auto progression of the text which explains how the skill-tree works? I can barely get through the first 3 lines before it changes.

Plus, you have an issue here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorse

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Needs the tender mercies of a proof reader with such bon mots as "The limits are off!" and "How about you shout your mouth?" Of course dev will need to up their game if they expect to have me rolling on the floor like AO had me doing with Sluttown when I proofed earlier releases. He's gotten a lot better after a year of writing.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Yooohoooo.... Continuity....

facedancer1.png
facedancer2.png

The life of a continuity critter can be hell on the set. Do a cut to set up one scene where the director has to deal with meatbag guard 1 about "What's my motivation in this scene?" and you end up with corpo research director having her artificial intelligence pills wearing off, and her reverting back to her IRL personality as a bimbo zoomba instructor.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The partial/semi "free roam" introduced really requires a walkthrough. After a playthrough with random choices of the contracts and then checking the game files, I realised that I missed a LOT of content because said contracts should have been done in a particular order for the best results. shadylabs - since a player choosing to spend skill points does so in a vacuum and since many scenes and options are based on the MC having certain skills, it may be a good idea to at least let players know they may miss some content if for example they choose extra intelligence over charm. Hence, a walkthrough; a pity that KoGa3 bailed.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
This game really needs a walkthrough ! Because otherwise you will lose a lot of content. Other than that, I like this game, and the 2 main LI are very cute. Maybe increasing the charm points helps.

Last edited:

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
The partial/semi "free roam" introduced really requires a walkthrough. After a playthrough with random choices of the contracts and then checking the game files, I realised that I missed a LOT of content because said contracts should have been done in a particular order for the best results. shadylabs - since a player choosing to spend skill points does so in a vacuum and since many scenes and options are based on the MC having certain skills, it may be a good idea to at least let players know they may miss some content if for example they choose extra intelligence over charm. Hence, a walkthrough; a pity that KoGa3 bailed.
Nah, you didn't miss anything. I tried playing through a second time with infinite skill points and got the exact same mission results.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
IDK it looked good, but after few minutes of playing i am dissapointed..

Not sure if it is story,bad writing, or both but something is realy odd in this game....space pirate sound cool but than u will play as MC who cry in bar that dads last wish wasthat he became space pirate, but he dont know anything about it... than bartender tell him that is it good idea and he accept it....to not be that enought he ask if she want join... surprise she want...and of course she will bring her friend to.

expected something better from this...

maybe it is becoming better in next missions but was able to do babysit work where maid will fuck with MC physicaly and even mentaly, and lost all my willpower to continue

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote