broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I'm having a problem when running the jar. It is not displaying the screen size properly, it cutting off the right side. It displays correctly on the exe but not the jar.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Not trying to be that type of guy, but the left cheek of the dark knight when she is in doesnt look right you know. I mean, she took advantage of the previous art that had the cheek pressed at hiro head and i'm ultra fina with that, but its not like the cheek its still pressed against him. Such a tiny "error" that make me so uncomfortable.
I see what you mean, her face in the anal pic is pressing against nothing but hair, looks weird.

Reactions: Quote

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
The encounter with the Dark Knight. Holy shit, that scene is good.
I'm actually speechless.

I'm seriously considering donating to Majosi-whatever, just for that one scene.
It really is quite fantastic. I was amazed at just how long it was, and how sadistic the character is. I've been a supporter for ages now, but that makes me want to up my pledge.
Yes it was very well done for such a new addition, I thought it was much more fluffed out than the jester one. ( Kind of and end all thing but that would be the only minor dislike ) Not that, that is a big problem or anything if you have cheats on.

I did very much like it though.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
From Majalis' twitter.
You could always mention where you found the picture. The few times i posted some pictures i mentioned that it was found in the majalis twitter.

Where is that art from? Wasn't mentioned in the change log.
It's probably going to be in this weeks update but there is always chance it's not. Usually the posted pictures in the twitter is going to be in the next update, the fully completed ones, there is some concepts too but those are not in the updates.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
first of all: you are awesome
so i'm pretty new here, how do i install this?

Edit: ok so i just realized that its a whole new game and not just a mod
Thank you I'm glad you like it. Yes after a few people had some problems with adding the raw files back into the jar I just decided to post it ready to go. So just back up and replace the stock .jar with the one from my link. The only alterations I have made are to the graphics files. I have changed the look of some of the characters, the world map, and the combat menus.

Reactions: Retromancer

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
No sign of new weekly yet, but Twitter posted two new pics. One appears to be the brothel madam clamping her sphincter over Hiros face, the other is the ghost breaking in Hiro on their wedding night in a role reversal scene.

Reactions: InfestedTerran92

KnightSage

Dec 19, 2017
Okay I went to the fort on the second map and didn't find anything resembling a Dark Knight. Just a guy selling a cod piece. Any idea how I can encounter her?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Okay I went to the fort on the second map and didn't find anything resembling a Dark Knight. Just a guy selling a cod piece. Any idea how I can encounter her?
Easiest/Quickest way is just to use the encounter cheat option from the menu bar on the map and select dark knight from there.

Sep 10, 2018
I think you got to the outpost, the Fort is in the upper right side of the First map, at a Path with a dead end.
I didnt played the New version yet, but i know the Fort is there

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Sorry for the delay, folks. I was busy today. I'm uploading now. Will edit this post when it's done.

EDIT: I'm just going to add the links as they finish uploading.

By the way, a tip: if you want to easily update without downloading the full game again, just download the .jar and paste it into the last weekly (or older) folder. It should overwrite the existing one, allowing you to play on existing saves and still enjoy the new content. Saves time with save editing to get back to where you were.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hw17

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks as always, im very curious to see the expanding of the ghost scene, thought she was more of a filler character

hw17

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry for the delay, folks. I was busy today. I'm uploading now. Will edit this post when it's done.

EDIT: I'm just going to add the links as they finish uploading.

By the way, a tip: if you want to easily update without downloading the full game again, just download the .jar and paste it into the last weekly (or older) folder. It should overwrite the existing one, allowing you to play on existing saves and still enjoy the new content. Saves time with save editing to get back to where you were.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The apk its the old version, just tried it

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes