broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Well i finally got around to playing this game and found the jester and dark knight. The jester was...interesting to say the least. I had to retry quite a few times to do all the choices she gives.

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
Game maker should remove game over screens,i mean why game over when its obvious its a win win situation

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
are there any new images in the game yet?nice work btw Jorja

Not yet. The .4 update added the goblin pic with Hiro on her back and a jester one. That was it. Next update should be out on Sat. It might bring some major changes if they add the option to choose Hiro's hair color.

Also if you want to avoid the game over screens you can just enable cheats then it lets you keep playing even after getting one of them.

Reactions: faefidis

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I'm not a tease. ;) I uploaded it before I made my post.

The version I list under the TOA banner will always match the link.
It's nice that all the font matches now with your alternative font style. The character stats screen was a little hard to read though, the yellow and white portion needs bordering. Not sure how much work that entails.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
It's nice that all the font matches now with your alternative font style. The character stats screen was a little hard to read though, the yellow and white portion needs bordering. Not sure how much work that entails.
I was thinking of making a box to fix that but I'm pretty sure both the character and inventory screen share the same background so it wouldn't work. I have no ability to change the colors. That's probably in a .class file somewhere. Majalis is the one who chose that yellow color. It doesn't work with the stock colored background either. I still think my change made it way more legible compared to stock.

Stock Screenshot (791).png Mod Screenshot (783).png

Last edited:

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
View attachment 308809 View attachment 308817
Redhead+ Mod for version 2.12.4

I finally figured out how to change the rest of the game fonts. Check it out. :D

View attachment 308810 View attachment 308812 View attachment 308813 View attachment 308814 View attachment 308815 View attachment 308811

Also started added freckles to Hiro ( not every image...yet ). :love:
Wow, they should implement your mod into the game, because it looks more nicer (redheads for the win) and especially a good font to look at. Keep the good work! (y)

Reactions: Jorja

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Wow, they should implement your mod into the game, because it looks more nicer (redheads for the win) and especially a good font to look at. Keep the good work! (y)
As much as we all like redheads, the mod seems to be an exercise in seeing how many garish tattoos and gaudy makeup you can heap on a character before they become unrecognisable.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
As much as we all like redheads, the mod seems to be an exercise in seeing how many garish tattoos and gaudy makeup you can heap on a character before they become unrecognisable.
I... don't understand the problem here. Would you be just as displeased if they'd edited in a completely new character? I don't think it's even arguable at this point that the game CGs are severely lacking in variety. Is it simply that it doesn't suit your particular taste?

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I... don't understand the problem here. Would you be just as displeased if they'd edited in a completely new character? I don't think it's even arguable at this point that the game CGs are severely lacking in variety. Is it simply that it doesn't suit your particular taste?
No one is displeased? What problem? This is a forum. You are welcome here, friend. Hahaha :D

I'm sorry to hear that you feel the game lacks variety...have you tried exploring the upper sections of the map?

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Thank you you are far too kind. I'm glad you like the mod and the font change.

I agree with you 100% redheads are super sexy.

Reactions: Mr Technician
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes