UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Why not?
Considering he'd like more dom options, he probably likes butt stuffing on others. ;)
Maybe he got attracted by the artwork, like most do.
Maybe he likes dickgirls, because he prefers feminine looks (gynephilia).
Searching for tags also might had lead him here. None of the tags is "almost submissive content" or "butt-stuffed yourself".

If not because we already know the game for quite some time, the name and tags could match most other games with anal-dickgirls-monstergirls-rpg-male protagonist.
Actually, when you look at the tags, you see "male protagonist" and "female domination" and nothing relating to the other way around.
I can see that people can be lead here for x or y reason, but if you look at the tags (not just seeing if your most liked tag is here or not) and looking at some picture of the game, you can more or less inderstand that you are not the one dominating.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Hum...I didn't see it as "negative or biased".
Negative and biased would have been "I didn't liked this or that, because everyone is gay and I don't like gay".
Usually, negative AND biased also means being wrong and /or judgemental.
The only wrong thing he got was considering some portions incomplete, because he saw them from just one side. Which weren't wrong in a sense, just...incomplete.
The guy simply described what he found, and what would like as option.

If anything, he just wanted more options, without having seen what's already there.

sheesh, another wall-text... wtf is wrong with me? :p
Perhaps but I consider anyone that is playing this game, and not into "amusingly never had this encounter since im not into being butt-blasted " and writting a review on this very fetish oriented games, as sort of on the biased agenda.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Let's be honest. He was a lot more fair with his review score than some of the more biased people around the forum who literaly only enter some threads to complain.
So i really don't see any problem with his reveiw. :cool:
Isn't today the day the weekly patch drops? Or is it another day?
Expect it any time during the weekend or a bit later.

BlackBoltage

Jun 2, 2018
Version: 0.2.15.4 - Fourth August Weekly
New features:
- Added full Hiro Butt Size customization
- Added full Hiro Cock Size customization
- Added full Hiro Lip Fullness customization
- Added facial feminization to Hiro's face
- Mouth accessories now appear on Hiro's face and will dynamically update when you equip/unequip them
New content:
- Added new Internal Anal art
- Added new Ogress Wanderer encounter
- Added visual differences on Hiro's model for butt size, cock size, lip fullness, and facial femininity for all skins
- Added visual differences on Hiro's model for mouth accessories
- Added new mouth accessory types
- Added new cage types
- Added Pink Hair option for Hiro
- Added hair descriptions
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Lowered Broadsword base damage
- Added generic oral art to Jester Oral scene

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Version: 0.2.15.4 - Fourth August Weekly
New features:
- Added full Hiro Butt Size customization
- Added full Hiro Cock Size customization
- Added full Hiro Lip Fullness customization
- Added facial feminization to Hiro's face
- Mouth accessories now appear on Hiro's face and will dynamically update when you equip/unequip them
New content:
- Added new Internal Anal art
- Added new Ogress Wanderer encounter
- Added visual differences on Hiro's model for butt size, cock size, lip fullness, and facial femininity for all skins
- Added visual differences on Hiro's model for mouth accessories
- Added new mouth accessory types
- Added new cage types
- Added Pink Hair option for Hiro
- Added hair descriptions
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Lowered Broadsword base damage
- Added generic oral art to Jester Oral scene
omfg even though there's not much art or scenes in this, being able to see the change in ass/lips/dick is sooooo nice and facial femininity sounds really awesome as well. siiiiiiiiiiiick.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
that all looks really Hot.. Nice additions, they are getting so organized it seems.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Let's be honest. He was a lot more fair with his review score than some of the more biased people around the forum who literaly only enter some threads to complain.
So i really don't see any problem with his reveiw. :cool:

Expect it any time during the weekend or a bit later.
Yeah I think your right on that, I guess I am just Butt sore " pun intended " from all the posts I have seen in here, "where futa is not futa", "Why are there no Girls in this game", "why can I not dominate more", "How come I have to get Butt fucked to get anywhere or see anything good" and so on and so on.. That one just got to me.. LOL! They gave there Opinion, and I reckon they tried even if it was against there norm to be fair.

EDIT >> as i have heard said "Anal sex only hurts until you pass out "

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Hey im new here and I just download and extract the file. I can't seem to open the application
Not sure about your problem, i run win64 version, but something looks odd. Do you have java fully updated?

It sort of looks like you're missing the .jar file..Which is actually the main game. But your Icon's and info or not revealed very well.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes