Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.03.1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Need some info peeps, so the game has futa checkbox ticked, should i uncheck it or play it just as is. Can someone tell me what actually changes, oh I am not against futa content(obviously) or light gay( not hard core) if art is good. Truth be told I have not seen much of male on futa to know but i have seen futa on male. Suggestions are welcome and Thanks.
It's mostly you getting boned by or you boning futa/dickgirls/whatever, some optional gay content, some topping and lightly peppered with M/F content, the combat system can be at first kinda off pushing but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty fun, it's not that complicated but can seem like it is.

If that doesn't flow your boat, i'm not gonna judge you, for each their own and all that.

Reactions: Dosa with spice
Aug 6, 2020
It's mostly you getting boned by or you boning futa/dickgirls/whatever, some optional gay content, some topping and lightly peppered with M/F content, the combat system can be at first kinda off pushing but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty fun, it's not that complicated but can seem like it is.

If that doesn't flow your boat, i'm not gonna judge you, for each their own and all that.
What is the story(patrons) that cannot be accessed, is it different somehow.
Thanks for your time by the way.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Need some info peeps, so the game has futa checkbox ticked, should i uncheck it or play it just as is. Can someone tell me what actually changes, oh I am not against futa content(obviously) or light gay( not hard core) if art is good. Truth be told I have not seen much of male on futa to know but i have seen futa on male. Suggestions are welcome and Thanks.
The difference is that some characters ' art change from futa to male.
it's quite hardcore like every other fucking in the game, so do the math.

Nuxf9

Aug 12, 2019
Do the android version works? i tried to install and stay staging app for alot of time

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
What is the story(patrons) that cannot be accessed, is it different somehow.
Thanks for your time by the way.
You can play it if you get the newest version that's always being updated in this forum, you'll just have to dig through the recent messages for the latest builds, the story mode isn't that fleshed out yet, few encounters etc, the sandbox mode has most content at the moment.

Seems like there's a recent update here #9,421, if you're using windows version, just download the latest .jar and plop it down into the game folder and replace the one with it and you'll be able to play it.

Reactions: Dosa with spice

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How do i make money in the game? Has to be through prostitution?
Brothel owner has a quest that you can get about 100g out of if you ask for more money, look for chests in the map and always land on the artifact chest with 5lvl scout so you get hunger charms that you can sell for 50g each, there's also some encounters that give you gold when you win them.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.03.1)

Bold type of build with version number, changelog, link, the complete set of new art added and all in appropriate spoilers.
This is the most professional update I have ever seen; you, Sir, have my respect! (y)

Reactions: smegmaboyo

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
Bold type of build with version number, changelog, link, the complete set of new art added and all in appropriate spoilers.
This is the most professional update I have ever seen; you, Sir, have my respect! (y)
Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a watermark.

Reactions: srg91
Aug 6, 2020
No, its not endless, you get some rewards for fighting there, i think mainly exp and some money.
I DID NOT recieve any exp, am i missing something.
Exp is so haard to get, do i have to fight a hundred battles and recieve 1 or 2 exp just to go up a few levels,. If so why even bother with that many skills. The map doesn't even look that big. And do i have to start a new game after i exhaust the map.
Edit: okay, so i have to win all three but the last one is so hard what with the already exhausted character and difficulty of the last battle.

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I DID NOT recieve any exp, am i missing something.
Exp is so haard to get, do i have to fight a hundred battles and recieve 1 or 2 exp just to go up a few levels,. If so why even bother with that many skills. The map doesn't even look that big. And do i have to start a new game after i exhaust the map.
Edit: okay, so i have to win all three but the last one is so hard what with the already exhausted character and difficulty of the last battle.
No, the map nodes resets after awhile and there is three maps you to complete. To journey further, you need to beat the Quetzal Goddess and then you can travel to second map, at the end of second map there is no real boss but few really tough enemies and after that there is third map. Third map does not have an end and you can't continue further.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes