Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I haven't posted here in a long time but in case anyone is interested I have updated the Redhead+MOD to the latest version which is 3.06.4

Links to the mod page can be found in my sig as well as on the first post of this thread towards the bottom.

WarlockOral.png Riding Male.png Ettin Oral Precum.png

Last edited:

Vory

May 7, 2018
I can't run this game at all for some reason. I now I have java downloaded and I extract the downloaded zip and run the exe but it doesn't run. I checked and I got all the files but it still won't run even if I do it as admin.

• Angry
Reactions: negroidprime

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Hello everyone, please tell me how to change this font?
1617026194237.png

My on-screen translator sometimes can't understand what is written, it understands the standard font in the dialogs easily( although I had to change the background of the dialogs, reducing the transparency).

replacing the font does not help, I understand it is necessary to redo the .png file?
and is it possible to add a shadow to the font, on a white background, white letters can not be read( not to mention the translator will not be able to recognize it)

if someone can make a standard schrift as in the dialogs with the file .png will be grateful.

Last edited:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Version: 0.3.06.4 - 4th March Weekly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi-Res Art and Tales of Androgyny Weekly Updates (Bunny Tier+) -
you should remove that link and copy all the content to a mega/dropbox/googledrive, really appreciate the share but you may have your access blocked if Majal saw said link.

adam_beast

Jan 4, 2019
Anyway, it is possible to fix the Mac app by replacing the built-in java RTE with the openJDK one, but why bother ? If you have a working openJDK RTE, you can just as well run the jar directly, which is also easier to update.
Could you please tell how you've handled
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'NSWindow drag regions should only be invalidated on the Main Thread!' errors?
Because regardless of JDK I'm using I am getting them (on Catalina).

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Could you please tell how you've handled
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'NSWindow drag regions should only be invalidated on the Main Thread!' errors?
Because regardless of JDK I'm using I am getting them (on Catalina).
Can't really tell. What I did was deleting everything java related from ~/library and /library, and then installing OpenJDK (zulu 8.52.0.23) from Azul. That got rid of the error when opening the jar. Now the Zulu desktoplauncher opens and the game runs.
Mind you, I'm still on Mojave (for as long as I possible can).

adam_beast

Jan 4, 2019
Can't really tell. What I did was deleting everything java related from ~/library and /library, and then installing OpenJDK (zulu 8.52.0.23) from Azul. That got rid of the error when opening the jar. Now the Zulu desktoplauncher opens and the game runs.
Mind you, I'm still on Mojave (for as long as I possible can).
I've tried once again to make Mac version running (on Catalina) and used this fix:

And it worked!

So for people searching: Mac Catalina working macOS

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Did you manage t edit all the CGs? Also nice to see you back, keep up the good work.
No, there is still quite a bit of work to do. It's almost been five months away from the game for me and that amount of time will require quite a bit of work to get caught back up.

The moderators here also frown upon talking about the mod in this main thread so it would be better to discuss the mod over on its proper page.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the mod. TC. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Owww yaassss, finally some art for Werewolf x Trudy. I love this game's art. I do wish art updates came more often tho.

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
what ever happened to the alleyway stuff, i cant seem to find a way to get the option to both in story and freeplay. was it removed?

edit: ahh. nighttime is when it procs...

Last edited:

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello I'm so stupid, unfortunately. Can someone please tell me with what to start the game. Don't find that. Thanks and greetings

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
How exactly upgrading equipment works? For me it only adds 1 bonus damage to weapon per upgrade and doesn't change other equipable items stats at all. Is it how it supposed to be?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes