Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
:unsure:
Sorry, I'm entirely oblivious, what's the quotation marks for?
Well, there are a few scenes where it isnt clear if the one on the other side is a "he" or a "she" rather than an "it", if you get what I mean? Beast, that is~

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Well, there are a few scenes where it isnt clear if the one on the other side is a "he" or a "she" rather than an "it", if you get what I mean? Beast, that is~
For Ladies Night? Or for the All You Can Suck buffet that is every night besides that?

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
3.13.1 works (splash screen still says 3.13.0 though). So far the good news. Alas saving does not work. Closing the save dialog screen crashes the game.
And for some nitpicking if I may: it's Mac (abbreviation), not MAC (acronym)
Which JVM version do you run? Coz to me, I'm stuck at `exec` running the .jar.
Before he upgraded dependent libraries things were just perfect.

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
There is a new scene in the changelog. You could check if you have that scene even if the test says it is still the old version. I think it is only the number that is wrong thought.

Okay then it's just the number.
what is the new scene in the changelog i cant see it?

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Between not having the right hardware to hand and a bit of a personal crusade against systemwide installation of Java you should probably take my suggestions with a grain of salt. That said . . .

I'm given to understand that openjdk is a good option for Catalina. Otherwise a solid default for broad compatibility on wildly varied hardware is Zulu.

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
Between not having the right hardware to hand and a bit of a personal crusade against systemwide installation of Java you should probably take my suggestions with a grain of salt. That said . . .

I'm given to understand that openjdk is a good option for Catalina. Otherwise a solid default for broad compatibility on wildly varied hardware is Zulu.
Big Sur user here. And as I mentioned before: prior to deps were upgraded things were running smoothly. There's no reason to believe that other than those things, operating systems or runtimes are responisble.
Code:
- Updated to libGDX version 1.10.0
- Updated to lwjgl3 on desktop versions
- Updated to Spine runtime version 4
But it's so much time spent on investigating and untangling that it overshadows my desire to play new versions on a Mac. We need a hero, in other words..

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I know I say it far too often, enough that it's grating, but you should all consult (if you're still allowed to) since it's the most likely place Maj will discuss a solution/fix to the issue. (Until one is publicly posted on the Patreon, which hasn't been ._.)

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Big Sur user here. And as I mentioned before: prior to deps were upgraded things were running smoothly. There's no reason to believe that other than those things, operating systems or runtimes are responisble.
In most cases I would agree but the legally messy history of Java has left it something of a nightmare for library deprecations and replacements.
But it's so much time spent on investigating and untangling that it overshadows my desire to play new versions on a Mac. We need a hero, in other words..
Yeah, unfortunately I don't have the right gear to hand to take a small slice of that burden.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm not opening the jar directly. I used to do so, running the game in Zulu, but that doesn't work anymore. The latest version of the app runs, but saving is bugged. Until that is fixed, I'm stuck at version 3.12.4 of the game I'm afraid.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm not opening the jar directly. I used to do so, running the game in Zulu, but that doesn't work anymore. The latest version of the app runs, but saving is bugged. Until that is fixed, I'm stuck at version 3.12.4 of the game I'm afraid.
I thought the saving was fixed But seems the Mac version is still bugged. In the Windows version saving works if you redownload the folder and use the .exe to start.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I thought the saving was fixed But seems the Mac version is still bugged. In the Windows version saving works if you redownload the folder and use the .exe to start.
I gathered as much. Well, nothing to do but wait it seems ...

• Sad

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Not sure if it's been stated already, but if you want to edit how many perk, skills, and magic points you have at the start of the game do the following:

New game -> Create Character -> Set your attributes and class how you like -> then in the screen where you allocate those skill, perk, magic points close the game and go to the file called "save.json" in .toa-data (I'm on Win64).

Search for "skill" and you should find your skill points among the other stats. Edit that to whatever number you like IE 999. Then save and restart the game. I think I selected Continue and it'll bring you back to the skill, perk, and magic point screen only you'll have as many as you put in. You should be able to do this for money, and other stats.

Tried the game for a bit last night and it's pretty interesting. Kinda feels like what people expected Corruption of Champions 2 to be like in terms of quality and gameplay rather than what the Medieval TiTS with better UI as it stands.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Think i will just wait for future versions where this save issue is properly fixed. I'm still using 3.12.3 atm.

• Sad

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I want to play this but the fact that you have to play as a trap kills it for me
You say you want to play, but you don't want to play?

Is that and oxymoron, personal gratification to let everyone know your a straight person, as having read about this game your afraid everyone here is looking over your shoulder or maybe all these people are playing and enjoying this game so I just have to tell them all you hate it...

Why did you even post here, if you want the game changed go post on the actual dev page, this is just a pirate it location anyway.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes