negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there a way to make your character a virgin again?
Through ingame means? No.

Through save file editing? Possibly, just tried to look for certain things inside there, way too many variables to skim through so i made a backup incase and yup, managed to fudge up my save, if someone else manages to do it then i tip my hat to them.

Easier way would be to just start all over gain.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Does dual wielding seem busted to anyone else?

dagger offhand with 0+(16agl/2)+2xsharp+demonslaying doing 1-2 dmg on DK isnt normal.
Use the search function for that guy several months ago trying to convince everyone the superiority of the thief class. Not trying to put him down, but he did go on a whole explanation of how overpowered the dual wielding was. That would be your best bet for quick help on the matter.
which reminds me is there a bug preventing the scene from unlocking in the pervert screen?
I beat DK with 3 icecreams in my inv but the scene did not unlock, it did play at the end though.
It may depend on how you beat her. Hump her until she learns her place and it may work.
Through ingame means? No.

Through save file editing? Possibly, just tried to look for certain things inside there, way too many variables to skim through so i made a backup incase and yup, managed to fudge up my save, if someone else manages to do it then i tip my hat to them.

Easier way would be to just start all over gain.
I would assume setting all of those values regarding sex back to zero would do the trick. The easiest thing is to start a new game as a paladin and copy the save file, then reference that for your edits.
Did you even read what i typed? Lol
You think we will be able to answer better than them?

• Angry
Reactions: Kronos405

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I would assume setting all of those values regarding sex back to zero would do the trick. The easiest thing is to start a new game as a paladin and copy the save file, then reference that for your edits.
Yeah, that could do the trick, there's just so many lines that one would need to edit, not worth the hazzle IMO, better to just make a fresh start and just edit the file to represent your old one with levels, money, etc. wise.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, that could do the trick, there's just so many lines that one would need to edit, not worth the hazzle IMO, better to just make a fresh start and just edit the file to represent your old one with levels, money, etc. wise.
Only oral, blowjob, top and bottom I would assume. Maybe just bottom as I heard that only that counts towards virginity. I would just savescum at that point though, unless you were doing an ironman run.

• Angry
Reactions: Kronos405

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.17.4)

Hayooooooooooooooooooooo! New weekly!!!

This one is really exciting for us - for a while now we've been working on localization/internationalization support, and now that work is finally in the game! But first, new stuff.

We've added the Dullahan oral art, where our lovely hero blows the Dullahan while she affectionately looks on, resting her head on her own thigh. We've added new VFX for Ice spells, as well as retooled the way VFX were working to improve load times, reduce memory usage, and make adding new VFX easier. We also revised the Merchant/Shop music as part of that ongoing effort.

So, the internationalization stuff: we've done a ton of work to move all of the text in the game out of code files and into data files, and we can now dynamically pull that text and asset files from user-provided language packs, with safe fallbacks for untranslated text and assets. We've also added charset support for arbitrary charsets, so a Chinese or Japanese translation is now possible, among others. The last bit we're working on is better support for dynamic merges, so highly inflected languages can properly inflect and have grammatical agreement so that a native-level translation is possible.

There might be some text glitches here and there from this, since there was a lot of moving parts to it, but hopefully we can clear any of those up ASAP and be back to parity, and English-only players won't notice anything at all.

If anyone is interested in doing fan translation and wants to talk with us about it, we're going to create a channel on our discord server for any questions, knowledge sharing, or updates about translation work! You can also message us here on Patreon if you have any questions.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.17.4)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.17.4)
- - -

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.17.3)

Hayooooooooooooooooooooo! New weekly!!!

This one is really exciting for us - for a while now we've been working on localization/internationalization support, and now that work is finally in the game! But first, new stuff.

We've added the Dullahan oral art, where our lovely hero blows the Dullahan while she affectionately looks on, resting her head on her own thigh. We've added new VFX for Ice spells, as well as retooled the way VFX were working to improve load times, reduce memory usage, and make adding new VFX easier. We also revised the Merchant/Shop music as part of that ongoing effort.

So, the internationalization stuff: we've done a ton of work to move all of the text in the game out of code files and into data files, and we can now dynamically pull that text and asset files from user-provided language packs, with safe fallbacks for untranslated text and assets. We've also added charset support for arbitrary charsets, so a Chinese or Japanese translation is now possible, among others. The last bit we're working on is better support for dynamic merges, so highly inflected languages can properly inflect and have grammatical agreement so that a native-level translation is possible.

There might be some text glitches here and there from this, since there was a lot of moving parts to it, but hopefully we can clear any of those up ASAP and be back to parity, and English-only players won't notice anything at all.

If anyone is interested in doing fan translation and wants to talk with us about it, we're going to create a channel on our discord server for any questions, knowledge sharing, or updates about translation work! You can also message us here on Patreon if you have any questions.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar] (0.3.17.3)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.17.3)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload
"Added new Dullahan Oral art!"

2022 is off to a good start, more Urka and Dullahan content already <3

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Did you even read what i typed? Lol
Didn't post on itch because i know they won't(can't) fix this anytime soon.
If you haven't posted the issue there, of your phone (possibly a specific model or with a specific software setting enabled) then there's no way at all that the creators will be able to fix it. You're just gonna keep getting worse crashes. Either they troubleshoot your problem or find a fix. I read what you posted and gave you the best possible solution.

Awesome art as usual.
I love to think that the Dullahan is actually learning with Hiro.
"So that how you do it"-Dullahah
Nah, we know full well she knows how to do it best. If your skill is too low, she'll suck herself off to show you how!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Okey this art confirmed something I suspected a while ago. Dully has catlike eyes lul

Speaking of. Which other characters besides her you become a b/gf to? So far I have only reached the Harpy one but that ends in a "happy" (Depending which way you get it) game over.
Selkie becomes a pseudo GF that you can go on dates with, same with Alma & Urka.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
I'd really like if the devs considered more options of the MC actually being top instead of all the game being sub, it's got a lot of potential as it is currently exploited as a sub, but could also get a lot more if you could choose to top, so many characters to fuck instead of only being fucked...

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
i get this error for some reason when interacting with the bunny scenes

Game version: 0.3.17.3-Patron-Only
Error: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: music/Merchant.mp3

checked the jar files, and there's only music/Merchant.ogg
converting this to mp3 and adding it back into the jar file works as a fix, but just wanted to post here

edit: attached converted file

Last edited:
Reactions: MtHzeez
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes