petpet1010

Jun 9, 2018
Ok so I archived and deleted the save file folder and the game is running again. I pasted my save(just save.json not the profile) files and everything shows up thankfully. (y)

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hey I have a small problem. The game was running while my PC crashed. After the restart the game can no longer launch. Any idea what I should do? I tried extraction the game again but it doesnt work. This is the windows version btw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don‘t have the link at hand but Twiton will provide it for sure:p
Glad to help ToA players whenever I can.
homie-shower.gif

Reactions: PBS666 and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
April 2022 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.19.0

(Click the image to see the .gif)

Hayo, new monthly-chan desu~
This month, we've got the new character and eventually player character/special game mode, The Evoker! And yes, they're happy to see you!
We've added Combat Stealing and enemy item use, and fully featured out the translation pack capabilities. We've also added a bunch of new content, including the Giantess Anal Insertion art and associated scene, a new Dark Knight scenario, a new Brigand on Kylira animation and accompanying story mode scene (along with the existing scene in Adventure mode). We've also updated the Naga and Ogre related music tracks!
Speaking of translations and music, two completely different things I will now segue into simultaneously because I am a professional Writer - several fan translation projects have started up, which is exciting, and we've been supporting those as they discovered issues that should now be fixed. On the music side of things, we're getting to the point where our composer, A Complete Spiral, is going to be writing new tracks for the new characters and environments, which I'm personally really looking forward to. As story mode evolves, those tracks are going to become more important than ever at setting the mood and tone and ambiance.
Right now we're also going through the codebase and making improvements, and with our new testing framework we're making automated tests to help with those refactors. This should improve ToA's stability as well as knock some of the existing kinks out of it - we caught a few small bugs no one had reported already that made it into the changelog.
On the probably more exciting to you guys side of things - this month we're putting in new generic art for Hiro (pronebone) as well as new Hiro outfits (mostly nightwear!), the Wasp Anal art, and the Harpy Oral animation. We'll also be adding the Brothel Madame x Gadgeteer Strap-on scenario, possibly the Chest/Lockpick/Mimic feature, and new story mode content! Work on the Evoker is also happening in the background.

Support Majalis on !

I will post the game and changelog tomorrow together with the new weekly version :). Here is the gif + the blurb for those interested.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
are there any other enemies than brigand that will willingly engage in servicing?
Helena, also Mermaid but it's when she fully grapples you on the ground (Domination Outcome/Loss)

I would hope we get more enemies like that, Helena uses her servicing to drain you of Stamina fairly effectively. Would be interesting to see enemies exhausting the player with hand-jobs or mounting them (before fucking their face afterwards). Enemies like Cait & Trudy I'd imagine would be up for that, we're already seeing climax exhaustion tactics with the Urka + Dully Bondage Stance.

There's also out of combat servicing, which a few charas will do without skill checks or incentive even.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Funny enough the date would be one of the lowest in my priorities, just above the gloryhole POV. I'm not here to see Hiro going on cute dates, I can imagine those by myself (not having art) and the effect would be similar. I feel like the art adds more to the rougher sexscenes. I wanna see him getting absolutely ravished by werewolves or an angelic orgy.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
God i need those goblin and dullahan date arts!

But holy shit there's way too many to choose from.

And mermaid marriage extended ending? Yes please!
Well in the 2 or 3 polls before this one there were very few choices, now they filled it up again.

• Love
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.19.1)

Brigand on Kylira.gif

Hayyyoooo! New weekly!

I was debating putting some of the story mode stuff I've been writing in, but decided to give it a bit more time to come together, so what we've got is the Generic Pronebone art, which looks amazing! It's been added to a bunch of scenes, as well.

Once it's animated and we animate a few other generic pieces of art, we'll be adding said animations to the various stances in combat for when there isn't a unique art/animation per those characters. But for now, enjoy!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Here are the changelogs for todays first April weekly and yesterdays April monthly!

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Win64
- - -

Linux
- - -

Mac
- - -

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
View attachment 1736805
I was debating putting some of the story mode stuff I've been writing in, but decided to give it a bit more time to come together, so what we've got is the Generic Pronebone art, which looks amazing! It's been added to a bunch of scenes, as well.
View attachment 1736661
That Pronebone art is literally making me imagine "God I wish that were me" when I think about all the ToA futas I'd let pronebone me :love:
Also, hyped for new lore!

brigand oral o god plz!
Our broke asses praying for votes in the Patreon Poll
1648940953803.png

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes