Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: Bob69

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
so does that redhead mod work with current version
Yes and no. If you know exactly which files and folders to place into the latest .jar then for the most part it should be good to go. However, if you don't and just copy and paste all willy-nilly it's very easy to completely break the game.

I've been very busy with real-world stuff so there hasn't been much time to mod but I did manage to remove all the unnecessary files. Mostly great 2D art that has now been replaced by equally great 3D versions of it. I also found a free compression tool and I was able to reduce the size of the graphic files in the .JAR quite a bit as well with no perceivable loss in visual quality.

So once Bob69 is kind enough to grace us with the latest version I will make sure everything is still in good working order and then hopefully within the next 24 hours upload it to the mod page.

Take care!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Jorja
You could just focus on updating only the monthly version. That would take some stress of you and if you put it in your thread people would know when to check next time.

No new version out it :(

Reactions: Jorja

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.21.5)

Generic Facesit.gif

Hayoooooooo - new weeeekly!

This time around we've got some excellent new gloryhole art with lots of characters and cocks, new variants to the facesitting animation that was added last week, and some new groovy music. On the technical side of things, we've added in deferred loading for assets that don't need immediate loading like the VFX, which will make screen load times significantly faster. So far it's just being used for the VFX, because we ran into some issues adding it with the animations, but hopefully it'll be available for animations soon. We've also got the code ready for generic sex animations in battle!

Been a fairly rough week in Majalis world in one way, and an excellent week in another. We've got some really cool stuff from a technical standpoint done, we're making good progress with the whole team, and I personally caught a stomach bug that put me out of commission for the last half of the week, so no new story mode stuff as planned and the technical upgrades didn't all make it in, which was disappointing. Apologies in advance is this version introduces some bugs to the enemy displays - I tried to make sure I got a good amount of testing in today, but really ran out the clock. It should all be sorted by next version if there are any problems (and I'll hotfix any crashes)

Next up is the Centaur Orgy animation, Doppelganger communication, and more Naked/Armor Weight interactivity, and the rest of the generic animations in battle!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.21.5)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.21.5)
- - -

Edit: Version 0.3.21.5 - Hotfix uploaded.

Last edited:

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
"Piggirl"
Well...that's new(I wonder if she is a wildcat fan)
Still waiting for Capybara girl,hope she pulls up, hop out at the after party

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
I really loved this gloryhole update (and I'm playing ToA from years, from the very beginning)
Hope the Lady Night event of it will be expanded with all the futanari of the game. There are so many opportunities for the gloryhole (centaurs, full ball sucking, forced anilingus, 2 mistresses together for double oral, etc)
:love:

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Guys, downloaded the new version and found a bug. I can't fight with the Brigand, it crashes on the desktop with an error.
With other enemies fight starts well (though not all checked).

Log:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Guys, downloaded the new version and found a bug. I can't fight with the Brigand, it crashes on the desktop with an error.
With other enemies fight starts well (though not all checked).

Log:
Majalis should be aware of this, I saw it as an Patreon comment earlier.
For now don't fight with the Brigand to avoid the crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtirp8

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
It also crashes when you fight Urka and try to get her to do you doggystyle - it starts playing one of her pronebone animations and then crashes.

Reactions: Maxpowa
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes