JackAwl

Apr 20, 2020
should've read the installation note first, downloaded the java and now i need to download the win ver with crappy network, sucks living in the middle of jungle

EthelTheLost

Jan 5, 2019
Idk what happened, but it's been a while since I played this game and now when I try, I get this error for the exe version:
error.png
and these for the java version:
err.png erro.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Idk what happened, but it's been a while since I played this game and now when I try, I get this error for the exe version:
View attachment 2009470
View attachment 2009474 View attachment 2009475
You need to share the text file listed in your first warning window - not the screenshot of the warning. The text file says what happened.
EDIT: On first blush, I would suspect that you may have the game folder in an odd location or with non-standard characters. Try putting the game folder on the desktop and try the EXE again.

As for the java issues - ignore them.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
View attachment 2009470
As it's been awhile since you've played the game, there's a good chance you'll have to redownload the full .zip of the game, rather than just update the usual .jar file. It happened to me a few versions back but after getting the new .exe it was working fine without issues again.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
new problem: the directory it mentions doesn't exist
Follow Anonny 's post #18,279
I assumed you meant you were having problems with a new download of the zipped EXE file. If you're trying to use the old, you might be better just downloading the new zip and trying from there. Download the zipped EXE from the OP, unzip the game folder to your desktop, and then double click on the EXE.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 2009470

If only there was some way of acquiring information on this forum about said issue, or perhaps there was something in the OP that would help about installing the game, but alas, there seems to be nothing like that since this keeps being asked over and over and over and over and over and over again ad infinitum / ad nauseam.

Ryeetsa

Oct 2, 2020
I found that one, you have to get her to give you a titjob and then stop partway through and she'll offer to let you try, but the stat reqs are insane lol
not really. for a new run sure but on my main I've got end 11, str 11 and agi 15 (legit, no save file edits)

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019

If only there was some way of acquiring information on this forum about said issue, or perhaps there was something in the OP that would help about installing the game, but alas, there seems to be nothing like that since this keeps being asked over and over and over and over and over and over again ad infinitum / ad nauseam.
In the first line he claims the windows version doesn't work though...

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
In the first line he claims the windows version doesn't work though...
Seems i just completely skipped that one since that one picture was like matador waving the red cloth.
He failed to post the error log which was stated at the error message, though i cannot blame him for that one since it seems like it couldn't even have been made so there must be some real fuckery going on with his comp, but i recall a similar case some time ago, which Count Morado seems to have already brought up in #18,283 as a response to a different post, i guess "Couldn't create a window" is going to be the new "JNI error"

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes