Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I downloaded the version couple of posts above there was no win version
Go to OP (first post of the thread) and follow the installation instructions linked there. There are weekly updates and monthly compilation updates. Download the monthly WIN and then if you want to keep up with the weeklies, the installation instructions tell you what to do.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
please tell me theres now an option to fail mimic check, as my perception just prevents me from opening it always.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
please tell me theres now an option to fail mimic check, as my perception just prevents me from opening it always.
You can try to make your character drunk in a tavern. Each point of drunk effect will decrease your Perception by one, and you could possibly find the Artifact cache with mimik fast enough before the effect runs down.

You can get yourself drunk from inventory with Whine, but I think it's tricky to get it, it needs to be stolen from enemies.

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
Her's a fun idea for that - a blindfold that goes into helmet slot that reduces your Perception to 1 (or just by some arbitrary number)
Fits well with the whole equippable fetish stuff we already have.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.30.3Java
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

OminousOmega

Jan 23, 2019
You can now top the mimic, but even then it still rapes all your holes shouldn't there be a way to "defeat" and only top the mimic, or a possibilities to top all characters eventually?, If you mark top as a green perk aren't you implying that could be considered as an optional objective? Is top only considered a type of run and shouldn't bot only be considered a type of run? Or a way to do it without lossing the game?

OminousOmega

Jan 23, 2019
What's the point of the game? To defeat the demon lord or to be an adventurer and in both to complete and get all the scenes if you want all of the game! So doesn't the story and the game purpose fight with each other is like one is blocking the other

OminousOmega

Jan 23, 2019
I feel in love with the concept of an encounter with sex being part of the fight or is the fight itself I love it, I wish it was the same for the dialogue options or post encounter

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
You can now top the mimic, but even then it still rapes all your holes shouldn't there be a way to "defeat" and only top the mimic, or a possibilities to top all characters eventually?, If you mark top as a green perk aren't you implying that could be considered as an optional objective? Is top only considered a type of run and shouldn't bot only be considered a type of run? Or a way to do it without lossing the game?
What's the point of the game? To defeat the demon lord or to be an adventurer and in both to complete and get all the scenes if you want all of the game! So doesn't the story and the game purpose fight with each other is like one is blocking the other
I feel in love with the concept of an encounter with sex being part of the fight or is the fight itself I love it, I wish it was the same for the dialogue options or post encounter
1679758898221.png

• Haha
Reactions: Ressxd

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
The game relies a lot on immersion. On you role-playing things happening to you and imagining you're there.

In case of statuses and background information discouraging you from having sex, but the game actively trying for you to end up having sex, you have the situation to immerse into: that having sex is immoral and dirty, but it's hard to not have it; you're having dirty anal sex as a boy and you feel sweet guilt for it. You try to keep your purity level high, but you get seduced and you lose it, then you feel depraved. So, this conflict is intentional. It provides you the challenge to avoid losing your virginity, and if you fail at it, you actually get humiliated.

That's also the reason game doesn't let you top characters that often. You play as a girly character that easily can get themselves violated in the butt or mouth by strong beasts and demons. If you add the option to just subdue and use everybody, this feeling won't be true anymore.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
well, kinda a minor problem with this game - it's far more focused around the MC recieving than giving, even if it is a possibility most of the time.

you can dick down several creatures, for example, the in battle sex stuff usually works - like, hard to get harpies to blow you, but if you dodge a dive or wrestle them to the ground or whatever, you can still use the standard general sex stuff. but there's not that many cg scenes or animations for that, given the opposite is kinda the point of the game. like, the goblin has a specific "you pound their ass and choke them with their scarf" scene, there's a sneak up on a bandit, plunder their booty scene, etc, but there's not really specific stuff like that for every enemy. just not the right game for that.

as for some of the other stuff, the point of the "story" is to be a hero and beat the demon king, yes.
the point of the game is sexytime stuff.
if one path seems reliant on not doing that, then play the game "legit" if you want to beat the demon king as a virgin or whatever one run, then do another with screwing everything in the game. or a mix of the two, go down the hero path while sucking and fucking everything in your path, saving as you go and if you get a bad end, enjoy it and reload. wouldn't be the first time a game like this offered two paths to go down - corruption versus love, sub/dom, ntr/love, a lot of games revolving around hypnotism or corruption without a "path", the story wants you to do your best to keep them pure, but making them whores puts lead in my pencil so i do that, etc. i don't mind if my goals are at odds with what the in game characters might want.

i'm a big fan of fight sex too, sadly not a lot of games seem to bother with it, and most that do tend to be metroidvanias or rpg maker stuff with lewd grabs/rape on loss specific ish stuff.
as for the dialog or post encounter, i mean, there is some.
but most of the enemies are there to kick your ass, or fuck it, not really up for a roll in the hay after you fight.
some normal people will ask for it, sure, but most of the creatures you fight, the MC isn't trying to bone after defending himself from a potentially rapey situation.
want that, there's other games where win or lose, sex is on the table - again, kinda symptomatic of "this game isn't really made with the MC getting his dick wet" sort of issue. MC is meant to get fucked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlive

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

(Click the pic to see the gif)

Hayo, newwww weekly!

Some lovely new Bunny Oral art this time around, and we've got some better infrastructure for handling it, as well. We've also been plugging a bunch of holes (Hiro is familiar with this concept) in the various battle outcomes, which has got us to a point where all of our test code passes again, and some nice little scenes out of it.

Between that work and the work we've been doing on battle techniques a lot of the codebase is getting cleaned up. There's some feature work that's been on pause for a while that we'll be working on soon that'll take advantage of it, too, along with some work on Hiro, as well.

Coming down the pike we've got the Dullahan Head Date, Hiro playing with condoms and more content around that, and the Catgirl Frottage/Missionary Animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk] (v0.3.30.4, no fix needed)
- - -

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes