RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

• New Character Art - Ghost Doggy
  • New Animation - Werewolf Oral
  • New Scenario - Ogre Adoption (of Hiro)
  • New Feature - Inventory Sorting
New survey results!
Is that a dogstyle sex scene for the ghost bride or a ghost werewolf? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Also "Ogre Adoption" is quite a intriguing title for a new scenario. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Merrybelle Anal 01.png

Hayo! New weekly~~

As promised from last week, we've got the Merrybelle anal art alternates (shallow, cum, internal/x-ray for each), and the Sperm Bank Nurse hose art with a HUGE number of variants to show off the semen hose scenario.

We've added some VN options like being able to stop auto/skip when you reach a check scene, and also allowing you to activate or deactivate manual failing of checks. We've created an executable for the viewer part of the editor, and the team is now using it to navigate through the game easier, and that gets us one step closer to general availability.

Unfortunately, we're still working on the Hiro - Milk Cow scenario, where Hiro is "milked" and "milks" the Demon King's followers after getting the pegging game over in the Sperm Bank, with guest appearances from a number of characters who are donating their sperm and helping Hiro do the same. There'll also be some new scenarios in the Sperm Bank scenario separate from that, and it's taking longer than expected to finish, but we should be seeing most of it in the next weekly.

Aside from that, next up we have the Dark Knight Ass-Eating and the Bunny Pronebone Animation (appropriate for the year of the Rabbit!), and we'll be working on the enhanced Spanking stance, including new art for it, as we make improvements to the technique system.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023

View attachment 2347113

Hayo! New weekly~~

As promised from last week, we've got the Merrybelle anal art alternates (shallow, cum, internal/x-ray for each), and the Sperm Bank Nurse hose art with a HUGE number of variants to show off the semen hose scenario.

We've added some VN options like being able to stop auto/skip when you reach a check scene, and also allowing you to activate or deactivate manual failing of checks. We've created an executable for the viewer part of the editor, and the team is now using it to navigate through the game easier, and that gets us one step closer to general availability.

Unfortunately, we're still working on the Hiro - Milk Cow scenario, where Hiro is "milked" and "milks" the Demon King's followers after getting the pegging game over in the Sperm Bank, with guest appearances from a number of characters who are donating their sperm and helping Hiro do the same. There'll also be some new scenarios in the Sperm Bank scenario separate from that, and it's taking longer than expected to finish, but we should be seeing most of it in the next weekly.

Aside from that, next up we have the Dark Knight Ass-Eating and the Bunny Pronebone Animation (appropriate for the year of the Rabbit!), and we'll be working on the enhanced Spanking stance, including new art for it, as we make improvements to the technique system.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Oh nice addition, skipping the choices automatically can get really annoying sometimes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
In some animation (e.g. mermaid) Hiro is missing his hair, did anyone know how to fix it?
I know that this problem was mentioned before, but I can't find it, or remember who had a suggestion that fixed it, sry.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If I had found it by searching, I would not have asked.
If you had bother searching first, you wouldn't have needed to ask.

Also, my reply that you quoted wasn't even to you - but someone who ASKED how to use the forum search.

And to follow, if you had searched (like I just did) - the answer to your question would have been the first in the results (and bothered, after having an account for nearly 4 years, to have gone to your preferences and changed the search results order to sort newest first): https://f95zone.to/search/246956599/?q=full+save&t=post&c[thread]=1643&o=date
1675088872511.png

Reactions: Bob69

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
If you had bother searching first, you wouldn't have needed to ask.

Also, my reply that you quoted wasn't even to you - but someone who ASKED how to use the forum search.

And to follow, if you had searched (like I just did) - the answer to your question would have been the first in the results (and bothered, after having an account for nearly 4 years, to have gone to your preferences and changed the search results order to sort newest first): https://f95zone.to/search/246956599/?q=full+save&t=post&c[thread]=1643&o=date
View attachment 2351143
The site is good, but I rarely go here. I decided to check the notifications for the first time, which were 70+ and answer people. Wish you all the best.

jamesbrussel

Aug 27, 2017
In general there needs to be more mpreg routes, WE NEED TO GO DEEPER MAJALIS. Goblin Mpreg, what is next Brigand, Centaur, even Dullahan mpreg? One of my favorite endings in the entire game is the Dark Goddess, so maybe that also gets more love.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Merrybelle Anal 02.png

New monthly!

This month we've got the Kylira x Hiro animation, an entire art sequence for the Sperm Bank Nurse hose/tub scenario (which we'll be adding new related scenarios for, as well!), the Evoker Oral art and accompanying teaser scene, Merrybelle Sex art and an associated encounter expansion, expanded Ogre scenes, as well as must for the Jester battle and Dullahan encounter! We've also added more support around checks - the ability to toggle on or off manually failing them, and having the Skip feature stop on them.

An exciting thing we've got up and running this month was an executable for the encounter viewer/editor, so now our team can review their work in-game and get a fuller sense of the characters and scenarios, and we can get more eyes on the editor from a UX perspective.

This month we'll be adding the Bunny/Puca Cowgirl animation (hippity hop!), the Dark Knight Ass-Eating art, the Werewolf Oral Animation, and the Ghost Doggy art, as well as the new sperm bank scenarios/extended endings, new story mode encounters, and the Ogre Adoption scenario!

As always, changelogs are below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Win64
- - -

Linux
- - -

Mac
- - -

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Aight so do you NEED to play as a gay dude/femboy or is there an option to turn that off?
Gay content is avoidable if you are playing with Futa+ option on and avoid encounters with male opponents or defeat them (the only potentially unavoidable male enemies are Trudy and male goblins, both being easy enough to defeat).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.29.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: cooldude5368
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes