Jul 20, 2023

View attachment 3224481

Newww monthly!

Happy New Year! Hope you all had a fun holiday season for those who celebrate, and also for those who don't~

In this monthly we have the brand new character, the Kitsune, including her animation, battle, and portrait and a bunch of scenes with her, and she is a lovely gal. We have some more for her that we want to finish up this week, and then she'll be settled for a bit. We've also added the Spider (Arachne) Anal art shown above and it's cumming variant, and a little bit of Spider expansion (there'll be more soon!) We've also added more of the delicious phallus close-ups of individual characters, including the largest in the game on a character that isn't also a mountain: the Quetzal! We were hoping to get more of the background animations done on the vacation, but we did get to two of them, with one, the Plains, making it in. And there's also more Alma the Warlock ass-eating, which was really enjoyable to write. And one of the oldest animations in the game, the original Game Over animation, has gotten updated with more and better variants, and now reflects Hiro's customization as well!

Slower month than the recent big ones due to multiple trips and an extended holiday stay, but we're back, baby, and we're firing on all cylinders! Definitely in January we'll see the companion system finalization and the food/hunger system finalization, and the long-awaited combat simulation/AI work, along with some fire new scenes and artwork.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
Im kinda new to this game so is the download for new update for the entire game? Or is it like a patch that I just put into the game?

EDIT: I just read the download guide, its very useful (y)

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.40.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Kitsune 3 H.png

Neeeeww weekly!

First new weekly of the year, and we've got some good stuff - the Harpy Nest Wedding art and some new scenes for her, and talking about monster girls who want you to lay eggs, we've also got your companions getting egged and eggnancy as well, also with its associated scenes! Unfortunately, because I'm still fighting off an illness, I didn't have the time to finish up Kitsune just yet, so I'll be doing that and catching up on some other stuff next week instead.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I see a rape tag but can anyone tell me if my character does any of it or if others are the rapist and my character is just passive.

Jul 15, 2020
I see a rape tag but can anyone tell me if my character does any of it or if others are the rapist and my character is just passive.
Basically both.

Fucking in combat is something you and enemies can do, you can fuck most enemies if you win, most of them will fuck you if you lose. I hesitate to say that it's less "treated" like rape if that's what you specifically want, more considered as something people just do when fighting.

(I think I'm recalling a scene in Story Mode where Hiro gets confused by a goblin offering up after getting defeated, and the goblin explains that it's just what everyone does)

Reactions: WasteAway

2FG

Dec 31, 2023
As I had to figure this out to get it to run I might as well share it.

Here is how to run TOA on NixOS (or any other Linux with nix-shell):

How does this work?
steam-run provides a FHS-like (File Hierarchy Standard) environment that the Steam package uses to make games runnable under NixOS, as NixOS doesn't follow the FHS.

Please keep in mind that this is a NixOS specific fix, although the commands can be run on other distros if nixpkgs and nix-shell are present.

Last edited:
Reactions: Themesticles

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Basically both.

Fucking in combat is something you and enemies can do, you can fuck most enemies if you win, most of them will fuck you if you lose. I hesitate to say that it's less "treated" like rape if that's what you specifically want, more considered as something people just do when fighting.

(I think I'm recalling a scene in Story Mode where Hiro gets confused by a goblin offering up after getting defeated, and the goblin explains that it's just what everyone does)
Ohhh, Thanks!

lakf

Dec 22, 2017
does Kitsune have a Sex Animation? gallery has none and i can't seen to trigger any in combat/encounter

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes