KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
The scene where Trudy pins you down and fucks you cowgirl then takes your money?
Yeah, this scene has not changed since the previous month's. Trudy defeats you, pushes you down and then fucks the cum out of you. But this last weekly they said there was a "new cowgirl scene on loss..."

BlackBoltage

Jun 2, 2018
Version: 0.2.10.5 - Fourth March Weekly
New features:
- Added a breast size option for character customization (no visual change yet)
- Semen volume now increases based on lust
- Status effects now have both a duration and a magnitude, although all duration-based statuses are currently set to degrade
- Sex animations now play out multiple variations during battle, notable on the Orc Pronebone animation and the new Warlock Doggy/Pronebone animation
- Animations can now apply multiple skins at once, setting us up for appearance combinations and things like changing Hiro's hair/eye color or accessories
- Some more virginity tracking - orc and centaur virginities
- Added support for neutral status effects
- Can now press "D" to end character customization as well
New content:
- Added Warlock Anal animation
- Added new variants to the Orc Pronebone animation
- Added some extra lines in a few Orc scenes
- Added new combat dialog to various characters, including knotty werewolves and nipple play dialog
- Added more text to in-battle face-sitting
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue with gaining EXP after battle (may have caused other issues that are now fixed as well)
- Character no longer "moves through" tiles on the World Map after an event is triggered
- Fire Elemental now has "Top" perk
- Fixed Kylira's affection display
there you go!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.10.5

Win64: - - -
Win32: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Apk: - - -
Jar: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.10.5

Win64: - UP2SHARE - - NOFILE -
Win32: - UP2SHARE - - NOFILE -
Mac: - UP2SHARE - MEDIAFIRE - NOFILE -
Linux: - UP2SHARE - MEDIAFIRE - NOFILE -
Apk: - UP2SHARE - - NOFILE -
Jar: - - - NOFILE -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks bb, interesting new pic, old one was cuter but this one is nice and spoopy

Reactions: Hones

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
"- Added a breast size option for character customization (no visual change yet)"

So Hiro can be a trap or a shemale now? huh

Klain50

May 27, 2017
I am sincerely interested but idk how this game works at at all !!?!?!?!??!!?!? Its all so confusing & looks complicated

Klain50

May 27, 2017
It's simple. Bend over, hike up the back of your skirt and wait for it. (or fight if you must)
I wish there was a linear storyline & the fight was more simpler . I have no idea what I am doing or where I am going or how the story is progressing

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I wish there was a linear storyline & the fight was more simpler . I have no idea what I am doing or where I am going or how the story is progressing
You're probably playing the regular adventure mode where it's more like a regular rouge-like with no story really just some quests lots of encounters a few scenes and a shit ton interesting(awesome) kinks. The story mode which is for patreons only is actually pretty short and rather difficult if you don't know how to use the combat efficiently, but I suspect they'll keep adding more since we get weekly updates.

menny

May 28, 2017
So now we have the option to make Hiro a Shemale, this game has truly only gotten better and better with me now getting insentive to a make another save for such(even if it isn't visual yet)

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
scout level 3-4 It might be lvl 4 or lvl 3 I can't remember
what does that mean exactly? you're saying i haev to scout an area first, then I can loot the chest artifact?

does anyone know how to loot the artifact chest? it says, "are you missing something?"

corck

Feb 18, 2018
I do not know why I keep seeing the updates that I'll never be able to play, it just hurts my poor hear

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes