VisorLive

Jul 16, 2019
The jar file does not start, instead of it the error "Java Virtual Machine Launcher Error" and "Java Virtual Machine Launcher", tried the methods specified in the "installation", do not help. What should I do?

IT'S DECIDED!
Who has a similar problem, just download the JDK file -

Last edited:

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
So, uh, you mean the next update? That'll be in 2 weeks, since Majalis confirmed they'll be taking a week break during New Years (The Monthly will still be uploaded, but with nothing new from the previous weekly)
Yeah! That's what I was talking about.

Reactions: Twiton

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Anyone know how I can get/raise the Crank Master perk? I've been giving handies to every enemy I encounter and still nothing.
I think it'll only reach a specific rank, either due to a bug or not being that many Handjob scenes, you can also try doing Brothel Work to raise it.

Reactions: Cream♡Pie

Giranz

Jun 23, 2018
I need little help, so i download latest ver java and paste it on older place installation TOA. there is 2 thing is happen if I run Exe nothing happen and if I run jar this happen
112.PNG
Edit: New Pop up say "A java exception has occurred"

Last edited:
  • Sad

Giranz

Jun 23, 2018
The answer is 11 posts prior to yours, one page back (if you have 20 posts per page).
So, basically download whole games again but the one with 64 with size 1.7gb... IDK but kinda defeat propose to download raw file... yeah i just update my java to latest ver and same error still happen, gona download prepacked file next month

Btw thanks for answer

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes