yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.43.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: cooldude5368

Cum_Man_69

Sep 19, 2022
I found that the stealing mechanic was reworked. It now takes into consideration the expensiveness of item you steal apparently.

Does anyone knows the details? I'm rather confused. With Agility 10 I could steal from Blacksmith the key and the diamond plate and get away with it. But I also tried to redo it and was caught at 11th item that only had 145 gold in summ.

Can anybody find out the formula in use? Would really appreciate that
I don't know the actual formula but there's apparently at least 3 different numbers that impact stealing success.
First is the cost of the item. Easy since every item has a cost.
Second is the total cost of things stolen from that store. This is to prevent cleaning out a merchant's inventory everytime it resets for free. So if you want to steal the fancy stuff don't steal the basic stuff.
Third is weight. This one is tricky since not all items have a listed weight. I assume it's 0 or 1 if it's not listed but I can't be sure. Weight might also factor in to the total cost of things stolen somehow, so again I wouldn't bother stealing potions and such if you plan on stealing the big ticket items.

As for breakpoints I managed to steal the full plate with 16 AGI and having stolen nothing else from the Monster's merchant, though that might be overkill and it was a previous version so the numbers may have changed.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Urka on Trudy No Seethrough.png

Hayuuuu, new weekly!

We've got a feature request done this week - the animation speed slider! Playing around with it, it seems to work pretty well, and can give a bit more oomph to some of the animations, either by slowing them down and making them nice and sensual, or making them a bit more frenetic. We're actually working on an animation manager right now to make it easier to put in various permutations of animations, and some of the work on that might make it so that we can have an in-game animation builder at some point (being able to select things like expressions or animation variants for viewing).

Speaking of animations, we've got the Fire Elemental Doggy animation and the Enchanted Forest background animation. We've also added new music for the Mouth Fiend.

We're finally free of obligations for a bit (until June, at least), so we're going full steam ahead now - new companion stuff should be in soon, along with the Generic Footjob art!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
anyone else getting a bug where you get stuck in full nelson position and you cant get out, due to the enemy not doing anything?
Have you enabled the "Smart A.I" in options? I noticed that Urka just likes to permanently hold me if i have it enabled, so it's more like "smrt artificial "intelligence"" at the moment.

Reactions: Twiton and Poop777

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.43.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
for the new fire elemental doggy scene:
- find a fire elemental on mossy expanse
- "sorry, I'm just not that into you"
- beg/lose the fight
- "... do whatever you want"
- "get on your hands and knees"

Reactions: thafutafanatic
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes