Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Since it sounds you just wanna top, I suggest save editing to win the fights that otherwise lead to bottoming
I mean, I think it'd be best to have both in it, no? The game itself is great, and the bottoming scenes are also very hot as long as you do not put yourself in the players perspective lol.

but the sheer lack of animations for topping is just ridiculous. But I guess then again, this is a game catering to that audience, so its okay. as long as we can bust a nut, who cares lol.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I mean, I think it'd be best to have both in it, no? The game itself is great, and the bottoming scenes are also very hot as long as you do not put yourself in the players perspective lol.

but the sheer lack of animations for topping is just ridiculous. But I guess then again, this is a game catering to that audience, so its okay. as long as we can bust a nut, who cares lol.
Topping's not a high priority with this game and will not be for a while for reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.44.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JessHorserage

Jun 21, 2020

View attachment 3594050

Hayyoooooooooo, new monthly!

On the content side of things we've got the Urka x Trudy art shown above, the new Generic Footjob art for use in the yet-unreleased footjob stance and in various scenes in the game, we've got the Fire Elemental Doggy animation, the generic 69 animation (similarly used in battle for 69 stance), and the remaining animated backgrounds - all backgrounds are now animated, including showing the time of day.

We've also got the Mouth Fiend music, a new encounter wit hthe Jester in story mode, and expanded scenes with Trudy and Urka.

On the feature side we've got the animation speed slider, which lets you control the animation speed in encounters, and we're nearly done with the animation tooling. We've also got some little easter eggs/achievements in there, as well.

Coming up next is the Catgirl Oral art and the new companion stuff, then catchup on the scenarios!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!
Know what the in file names are for the new achievos? I love having a full iron save selection.

oeswapi

Dec 14, 2020
99% pervert menu unlock
rename it to profile.json and replace your profile file in appdata roaming talesofandrogyny

starting save file with max stats, gold, and food for the Enchantress class lvl 1 with virginity
rename it to save.json and replace your save file in appdata roaming talesofandrogyny

Reactions: mojo211995

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Urka on Trudy Seethrough.png

Hayuu, new weekly!

This time around we've got the new Catgirl Oral art, which is nice and hot. We've also got the Warlock Feminization extended ending, with some different variations depending on quest progress and whether you're impotent or not, and whether you're wearing a cage, and which companions you have! We've also got the last few animated backgrounds, as well, which means that we can now start having the characters move in-scene better - once we're done with the animation infrastructure, we'll be hooking that in as well.

We have more planned for the Warlock Feminization ending, but that will come with more updates to Alma's character. For now, next up is the Demon King Facesitting animation and the Urka Slave ending and some more companion stuff!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
Pretty sure you get the new extended Alma ending by selecting "Be Trained" then "To love ass-sex" then failing the check right?

It's a hot ending but I'll be honest, I was hoping for Alma to start showing some feelings for you to make it more of a happy end. There's plenty of endings and content where you end up as a cum dumpster.. I do understand that's unrealistic given Alma's history of not showing much empathy but a guy can dream right?

Reactions: forsenBajsinhere

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

View attachment 3603633

Hayuu, new weekly!

This time around we've got the new Catgirl Oral art, which is nice and hot. We've also got the Warlock Feminization extended ending, with some different variations depending on quest progress and whether you're impotent or not, and whether you're wearing a cage, and which companions you have! We've also got the last few animated backgrounds, as well, which means that we can now start having the characters move in-scene better - once we're done with the animation infrastructure, we'll be hooking that in as well.

We have more planned for the Warlock Feminization ending, but that will come with more updates to Alma's character. For now, next up is the Demon King Facesitting animation and the Urka Slave ending and some more companion stuff!

Links in the OP!

Wait, so her paws are fake. :eek:

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes