negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
i read a comment saying most, if not all girls are futa. is that true? is there an option to turn it off?

no hate , am just straight
There is, it's called "do not download the game".

Also, protip for the future, use search to see "if" anyone else has already asked and have got the answer for this same question for about 9001 times already.

Reactions: Vlive

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
i read a comment saying most, if not all girls are futa. is that true? is there an option to turn it off?

no hate , am just straight
I'm straight too. Can't find any interest in men (no matter how feminine in behaviour or appearance, not including breasts because at that point they're a male identifying futa like Hiro can be.)

They're futa, that doesn't mean they don't identify as women. I think what your trying to say is "No hate, just don't like cock", which is much more true than conflating a disinterest of futa with because you're straight.

JulinePiccard

Nov 24, 2019
Would automatic roll-back for consant and completly random game-overs be too much to ask for? If you don't save between each encounter you fucked up. Every... Last... One...

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I've been digging through the Script file, mostly for writing references for Warmth, which led me to find this:
1621374729001.png
It looks like Cant is actually supposed to be a mechanic, with encounter variations likely for the Brigand and other Vagabonds, which hasn't been implemented beyond the current WIP use at the Cottage encounter.
This has me HYPED, I really want to see more expanded content for these encounters, we could in future see a pseudo-Met Condition with her! Perhaps Thieves can start with it, unless we have to learn it from a specific quest.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
just started the story mode and this gappen when i click the fisrt cottage
Edit: oh cant start new game now game give same error when click begin

Last edited:

zooop50

Feb 3, 2021
how to have flaccid dick in scenes. also ı have another question : the scenes in pervert mode, is all of them in game and we can see them or some of them is special to pervert mode?

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
I l
People are still extracting the .jar file after all this time?

I have failed in my task of passive aggressively giving out correct help and pointing out how to use the search to find answers, i now only wish for the cold embrace of death since i failed in my quest.

View attachment 1200279
I looked through the search and its never done this before thats why I'm asking. either way I just moved the jar to a folder of previous version. And I didnt extract a .jar, I extracted a .rar. On a unrelated note it did the same thing with a RPG maker game.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes