• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
That's already in the current version. Maybe it was added last week?
There's also an animation where her cock slides out of her underwear in the game.
Sure. Except this forum did and it's on the front page.
I didn't play the last version, i'm waiting for a bit more content to be in, i usually wait around two or three updates before going back in
So, my apologies for not knowing that

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.08.3)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

Thanks very much TP, appreciate all the effort and time you put into these upload re-posts. It helps massively for keeping up-to date with the Game's News and Development ^w^

Gotta wonder, what are those Mini Encounters?

Last edited:

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021

Say to him that animation face moving up and down separate from the head, this is super ugly

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Say to him that animation face moving up and down separate from the head, this is super ugly
bc7d998ddd37ece9696185b2b4c51fcd.gif
You can tell them that on their , if you'd like, since it sounds like you want them to hear your opinion regarding it.
Food Cart and Tentacles haven't changed, so thats not it. Maybe the "Nothing's there" - because suddenly my Hiro have met the Spider. :)
I do believe there's some new map stuff, like the Strange Man who offers you cash for sex has new variants (blowjob). Would be interesting if we get a futa variant of that, offering cash for a blowjob, because I'm RPing Hiro as myself in my main playthrough and would gladly accept that offer from a lass.

Jann_Mare

Jun 8, 2019
Im in love in this project about 3 years ago when i found it and try to play))! and im impressed about updates during this 3 years! waiting new version every time and check the notes)) im wondering when they finaly made a cult animation whith "Bull" that fucked by winged demon, i think that is one of exiting scene in this game)). And what about new perk "Flexible Jaw"? does it needs hmm... maybe for Ogre Fellatio in Future?)).;) Can't wait new scenes and arts with Demon king and other old characters and ofcource animations!! Thanx for all!!!):love:

• Red Heart

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
  • Love
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes