Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
If anyone is interested, here is a list of which enemies can be stolen from:

Brigands: wine-bandage
Goblins: wine*
Trudy: health pot 20
Puca: health pot 20-bandage-wind scroll
Catgirl: wine*

*You can sometimes steal a second wine from goblin and catgirl.

All in all, stealing's rather underwhelming in its current state and begs the question how is it you cant loot these things after beating them anyway.
Dully: your heart :cool:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
High CHA alongside Magic can help with a fair few situations. Agility and Perception on the other hand are higher with the Ranger + Thief
I do like being charismatic.
Which is why I usually put in an unhealthy amount of points in every game that lets me

Reactions: Twiton

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Ranger is good for survivability, with high Perception, while Enchanter offers a perk point that'll get you off the starting block easier. Warrior can help you with early combat too, while Mage is good for getting through social situations.

I've looked their older art up already, it's interesting especially to see characters transition from their artwork into ToA. I haven't read the writing yet though, but it's on my backlog.

Here's hoping that fanbase continues to flourish!
Lots of good stories by them, some of them are listed as captions to their art while others are actually in the stories section of hentai-foundry.

Reactions: Twiton

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I knew of the art beforehand, but that has nothing to do with the fanbase of the game.
Errr... yes it does.
The art, the kinks, the style, and the fans
(ah, I see Majalis already answered)

Don't search up their older art then.
Nah, just different kinks.
Hum... The Majalis have been doing more or less the same thematic for a long time.
Something different sprinkled here and there, but mostly focused on big butts, pigtails, trashy-punk clothes-looks, and traps,
Art and writing. They practically created the niché (or monopolized with/by quality).

That's why I said several times that they could easily use lots of their non-ToA artwork on ToA, it matches perfectly!
(the werepoodle girl knotting the femboy it's hilarious!)

If anything, their older art is a bit more cartoony, to say something.
Simplier colors and painting technique, but still easily recognizable and good (if you're into the fetish).
If I recall correctly, they had (have?) several social platforms, with short stories (and artwok of course) and other stuff.

And you could even dig up more and find the early Alis work, straight-up painting in non-digital medium.

So, yeah, pretty much everything leads to the game, mate.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
can help what wrong with it?
tried to run either the jar or the exe file, both result error
er.png

following this, what is 'profile.json'? only receive the cache folder.
and .toa-data folder, empty.

ps. where can I get the extra/dark knight pack? all of them gone.
have they been implemented in the main game, or stay separate?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
View attachment 1703703

Ignore your first link and follow the „Install Guide“ from the first page or:

Reactions: Twiton and Lebrix

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
run exe after extract them out, receive error.

following the replace method, also a fail.
no .jar, receive error. with .jar, nothing happens.

View attachment 1703759
No .jar will always receive an error, because the .jar is the game.
But I am not sure why nothing happens when you start with the .exe , it should work fine. When you start with the .exe does something pop up in the Task Manager?

Reactions: Lebrix

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 1703703

How in the fuck did you manage to ignore the OP and instead found how to create a profile.json that has all achievements unlocked?

I mean you're not the first one that has managed to do this, there was a dude few, 10-30 pages back IIRC with the same problem.

Seriously, read the OP, there's an installation guide there and follow that one instead.

PS: Delete every older file and do a clean installation, you dun goofed by following that link in the first place since it's really outdated anyways.

:EDIT: What extra dark knight pack? Do you mean the ones in that link? Why would you even want those since they're already in the game? If you for whatever the reason still want them, they can be found in that link you gave, just pick that jpeg one, the source files one seems to contain layered files which i imagine is for the ingame paper doll system, you really shouldn't bother with those since DK is already in the game, the links you're following are 2 years old anyways.

:EDIT2: Just decided to check those .jpegs for funsies, seems to contain older MajAlis art, they're not used ingame so you really do not need them for the game to function in any way.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
No .jar will always receive an error, because the .jar is the game.
But I am not sure why nothing happens when you start with the .exe , it should work fine. When you start with the .exe does something pop up in the Task Manager?
I think that he managed to goof up his profile.json with that first link, he needs to completely nuke older files and do a clean installation.

Reactions: Bob69

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I do like being charismatic.
Which is why I usually put in an unhealthy amount of points in every game that lets me
Mage is also a bit op when you manage to get a few things set up.
I think that he managed to goof up his profile.json with that first link, he needs to completely nuke older files and do a clean installation.
He should be commended for at least trying to do his own thing, although I don't know why the install guide is always ignored.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Mage is also a bit op when you manage to get a few things set up.

He should be commended for at least trying to do his own thing, although I don't know why the install guide is always ignored.
Yeah, it sure is weird, especially if what you were trying to do first doesn't work, the first thing that comes to my mind is to check the OP if there's something i missed, then if there's nothing there, i would use the search, i guess we're just wired completely different that these people.

• Haha
Reactions: Pamphlet

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
How in the fuck did you manage to ignore the OP and instead found how to create a profile.json that has all achievements unlocked?

I mean you're not the first one that has managed to do this, there was a dude few, 10-30 pages back IIRC with the same problem.

Seriously, read the OP, there's an installation guide there and follow that one instead.
use .jar because jar is updated one than exe. thought that guide is only for other that .jar.
(in no other way, I download exe file, notice jar in there, replace, still error before lead to first post. think can't do the replace method because of 'version')
how would I know that exe able to run the latest .jar just by replace the old .jar inside the exe folder with the new one add .jar in the name (isn't it?).
yeah still me for ignoring it.
what with the second install guide that is not a install guide

PS: Delete every older file and do a clean installation, you dun goofed by following that link in the first place since it's really outdated anyways.
what u mean older? that is first

:EDIT: What extra dark knight pack? Do you mean the ones in that link? Why would you even want those since they're already in the game?
How should I know it's already implemented in the game. no info of already been implemented. (unless decide to jump and read which changelog version is it.)

When you start with the .exe does something pop up in the Task Manager?
none in task manager. does it relate to the graphic card? I should check after my card finishes...'repair'

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
use .jar because jar is updated one than exe. thought that guide is only for other that .jar. how would I know that exe also use .jar that you can run the latest .jar just by replace the old .jar inside the exe folder with the new one.
yeah still me for ignoring it.
what with the second install guide that is not a install guide

what u mean older? that is first

How should I know it's already implemented in the game. no info of already been implemented. (unless decide to jump and read which changelog version is it.)

none in task manager. does it relate to the graphic card? I should check after my card finishes...'repair'
Poor English aside, it is clear you didn't use the search function as he said to do. This issue with the .jar has been answered so many times that a simple search is how you were supposed to know.
Yeah, it sure is weird, especially if what you were trying to do first doesn't work, the first thing that comes to my mind is to check the OP if there's something i missed, then if there's nothing there, i would use the search, i guess we're just wired completely different that these people.
Must be. Such a shame that so many people miss out of good lewds because of it.

Reactions: Bob69

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
i guess we're just wired completely different that these people.
Or just getting old. It takes a while to go through the thousands of byzantine installations and workarounds that lead to truly internalising the concept of RTFM. ;p

*hobbles away creakily while muttering about setting IRQ and memory address with jumpers*

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I played it, so you all know.

What is this game? What specific audience it tries to target? Because I confused in both my sexual orientation and whats goings on in this game.

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
I played it, so you all know.

What is this game? What specific audience it tries to target? Because I confused in both my sexual orientation and whats goings on in this game.
This is a game for people who like dickgirls and femboys, more specifically who like to play as a femboy and get dicked down by said dickgirls

Reactions: Decathect
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes