Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Heh. Funny you mention that cause this friggin' game's title was also changed that way.

There's no deep meaning behind the word "androgyny" in "Tales of Androgyny" because it was just a rushed rebranding, which makes the whole argument people is having over it even sillier.

You guys remember, right? During the initial Lewd Jam in 2016, the working title was "Trap RPG", cause that was (and is) what this game is about: Traps (aka femboys) & Dickgirls, end of the story. The current name was an afterthought.
Like you said, the original name was a working title. In a literal sense the current name was an "afterthought" in that we thought of it after the working title, which is how working titles... work. The original idea for the game was an RPG where you played as a femboy, and we wanted a title that would cover more of what the game would have in it - a lot of role reversal, unexpected gender shenanigans (mermaids operating like seahorses, goblins reproducing asymmetrically and them and the elves having little/unexpected gender dimorphism, the Demon King, etc.), and mixed-gender characters. We recently decided on the name for our next project, as well, but before then we just referred to it as "the Urban Fantasy game". It's common practice.

Reactions: papu69xd and Twiton

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
Now this is interesting:BootyTime:
Various hole states
• Tail movement animation
in fact , I'm waiting for the addition of languages to understand the builds more , Ru is in java , but I don't carry a pc with me
It’s just that the author added a billion abilities there (almost like in PoE) which means he cared about the game

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes