Dylan Cruz

Jun 10, 2018
Okay I need a bit of help, I felt like playing the game again after a long time, so I just downloaded the java as it seemed to be the one that was up to date, however I can't seem to find launch file, .exe, .jar or whatever you wanna call it, tried looking at the guides butseeing as I'm missing the keyfile it did not help.

Do I need to download the winx64 file or something?
I was about to comment the same lol I did everything but I didnt get the profile folder and I got stuck there

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Okay I need a bit of help, I felt like playing the game again after a long time, so I just downloaded the java as it seemed to be the one that was up to date, however I can't seem to find launch file, .exe, .jar or whatever you wanna call it, tried looking at the guides butseeing as I'm missing the keyfile it did not help.

Do I need to download the winx64 file or something?
I was about to comment the same lol I did everything but I didnt get the profile folder and I got stuck there
Try this. This should work for sure. Meanwhile my best guess would be that you didn’t rename the .jar.
Dunno what you mean with profile folder, it’s now in AppData

Oct 29, 2020
A blend of masculine and feminine features, you say? Yeah, I can't imagine how someone who looks like a woman but is a man would qualify for that.
A blend of masculine and feminine features is not the same as someone crossdressing or appearing as the opposite gender when they aren't. When somebody looks androgynous most people's first thought would be "Is that a man or a woman?" and nobody looking at the MC would think that.
So someone who looks completely male or female is obviously not androgynous-looking. It's just about what you can and can't see, at least that's all that I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
A blend of masculine and feminine features, you say? Yeah, I can't imagine how someone who looks like a woman but is a man would qualify for that.
Ive seen some of his older Femdom artwork, I imagine he would make a fantastic femdom game if its anything like ToA

but for rightnow, I want more spider-waifu content D=

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ive seen some of his older Femdom artwork, I imagine he would make a fantastic femdom game if its anything like ToA

but for rightnow, I want more spider-waifu content D=
I am wondering who you mean with “he“.

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Random storytime
So I was at the gym one time and this women had this gorgeous body, like bubble-butt, flawless almost doll-like skin perfect complexion, big open beautiful eyes, short straight tomboyish hair

anyway after I finished my workout went to the changeroom, hopped in shower did my thing, went to the urinal to take a piss boom there he was beside me

I had never felt so confused and still am to this day

• Haha
Reactions: Imedian

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Random storytime
So I was at the gym one time and this women had this gorgeous body, like bubble-butt, flawless almost doll-like skin perfect complexion, big open beautiful eyes, short straight tomboyish hair

anyway after I finished my workout went to the changeroom, hopped in shower did my thing, went to the urinal to take a piss boom there he was beside me

Hey, just take it in your stride I'd say :cool:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Try this. This should work for sure. Meanwhile my best guess would be that you didn’t rename the .jar.
Dunno what you mean with profile folder, it’s now in AppData
Dylan seems to be going through the "how to play using java" link found in the installation section in OP, i cannot understand why it's even there anymore, i've reported that part three times now and to implore them to remove it, since all it causes is confusion, i cannot even understand how the people following that guide do not seem to even be asking the question about what does it even have to do anything on how to play the game with java, since that guide is OBVIOUSLY about creating a 100% profile file, which has nothing to do with playing the game with java, which you shouldn't do in the first place.

Reactions: Bob69

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
A blend of masculine and feminine features is not the same as someone crossdressing or appearing as the opposite gender when they aren't. When somebody looks androgynous most people's first thought would be "Is that a man or a woman?" and nobody looking at the MC would think that.
So someone who looks completely male or female is obviously not androgynous-looking. It's just about what you can and can't see, at least that's all that I'm talking about.
It's not called "Tales of Androgynous-Looking". Having a flat chest (masculine feature) and a penis (masculine feature) and identifying as male (a masculine feature) while also having feminine features fits your textbook definition of androgyny. You are using a particular definition of androgyny - "lacking obvious gender markers" - and arguing as if it were the sole definition of androgyny, and it isn't. But if you look up most definitions of androgyny, it won't say anything about your specific "David Bowie" androgyny.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Random storytime

This is a joke, it's not meant as an insult.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Oct 29, 2020
It's not called "Tales of Androgynous-Looking". Having a flat chest (masculine feature) and a penis (masculine feature) and identifying as male (a masculine feature) while also having feminine features fits your textbook definition of androgyny. You are using a particular definition of androgyny - "lacking obvious gender markers" - and arguing as if it were the sole definition of androgyny, and it isn't. But if you look up most definitions of androgyny, it won't say anything about your specific "David Bowie" androgyny.
My point is just that the "androgyny" in this game seems to only apply to male characters that completely present as female (and I mean visually) and not even any of the female characters, since they are still big-breasted hyper-feminine sexdolls.
Others obviously don't seem to agree with my opinion but I think it's just kind of dumb to have the term androgyny in the title but then only use it to have male characters that look like women and that's it (could've probably expressed that more/differently to make my point more obvious since I can't remember if I really mentioned this).

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
My point is just that the "androgyny" in this game seems to only apply to male characters that completely present as female (and I mean visually) and not even any of the female characters, since they are still big-breasted hyper-feminine sexdolls.
Others obviously don't seem to agree with my opinion but I think it's just kind of dumb to have the term androgyny in the title but then only use it to have male characters that look like women and that's it (could've probably expressed that more/differently to make my point more obvious since I can't remember if I really mentioned this).
w384v.jpg
Man, he just can't get enough of being roasted...

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Dude, a creator can call their work whatever they feel like. Not happy with something? Make your own game and call it what you want!

marethyu92

Oct 1, 2019
I'm tired of people desperately attempting to associate real world groups with fantasy creatures that have no real-world counterpart. It's fine for fantasy to be fantasy, to not contain things that do exist in our world. The Dark Knight doesn't need to support Joe Biden, The town doesn't need a Planned Parenthood clinic, the innkeeper doesn't need to be selling his get-rich-quick scheme on Tiktok, and social theories like gender or transgenderism don't even need to exist (they'd be unrecognizable even if they did, if conceived in a world with healthy and common hermaphrodites and various sentient species). It can just be a fantasy world where fantasy perfect hermaphrodites exist and fuck you in the ass, and that's plenty.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm tired of people desperately attempting to associate real world groups with fantasy creatures that have no real-world counterpart. It's fine for fantasy to be fantasy, to not contain things that do exist in our world. The Dark Knight doesn't need to support Joe Biden, The town doesn't need a Planned Parenthood clinic, the innkeeper doesn't need to be selling his get-rich-quick scheme on Tiktok, and social theories like gender or transgenderism don't even need to exist (they'd be unrecognizable even if they did, if conceived in a world with healthy and common hermaphrodites and various sentient species). It can just be a fantasy world where fantasy perfect hermaphrodites exist and fuck you in the ass, and that's plenty.
Works of fantasy (and sci-fi too) are some of the biggest when it comes to social/cultural/political allegory. The Dark Knight graphic novel is full of allegories (some far from subtle), same with Star Wars, The Expanse, Lord of the Rings and etcetera.
It is just most of them are either too subtle for people to directly recognize and/or they already agree with the views exposed to them on that piece of art (it is easy to realize when it is something alien to the person).

And to the case in point: do you really believe ToA would exist if the Majalis were a duo of bigots?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes