bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.44.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
wait? really?, i didnt play the for long, and i havent read the urka stuff for years. i just refuse to go violent against her and choose peace, and say farewell to her
What do you mean? Was something removed?
All mentions of becoming/being her slave are replaced by becoming/being her pet, i just noticed it after this update.

• Sad
Reactions: Huffledrunk

marethyu92

Oct 1, 2019
All mentions of becoming/being her slave are replaced by becoming/being her pet, i just noticed it after this update.
Aww, that's pretty lame. Probably a situation where one or a few people complained and the devs immediately changed it without checking if the larger community would prefer keeping 'slave' (I would, the stronger term fits Urka better in my opinion). I remember they updated their short stories a year or so ago to remove usage of 'trap' because someone complained too. Shame, would prefer a toggle in the options for player choice, but life goes on.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Aww, that's pretty lame. Probably a situation where one or a few people complained and the devs immediately changed it without checking if the larger community would prefer keeping 'slave' (I would, the stronger term fits Urka better in my opinion). I remember they updated their short stories a year or so ago to remove usage of 'trap' because someone complained too. Shame, would prefer a toggle in the options for player choice, but life goes on.
Might also have something to do with Patreon, the anti-fun headquarters of the world.
"OH MY GOD, SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING ICKY IN THEIR FICTION?! BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND!"

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
You may wait forever...

If you wait for adult games you find on F95 to be completed before you enjoy them, you are going to miss out on a lot of opportunity for entertainment. People need to get past the idea that games with subscriber-funded models will ever be finished. Instead, people need to start seeing these more like television series with each update release like an episode of that series.

If developers enjoy their work (like the Majalis team) and fans want more content (like the fans of TOA) and there are more ideas for content (again, like is seen here) --- it could be a decade or decades before there's a "finish," and it most likely won't be the finish many want.

Do you wait until a television series has completed all their seasons before you will watch it? If not, why wait to play games you find here?

Sure, some will finish after 7 years (like the TV Series "Riverdale") and some will be finished just after a couple of updates, either because they no longer are developed or are short run projects (think a mini-series or 2023's "Gotham Knights" series). However, those with strong fan followings and developers with ideas and long-range engagement may go on indefinitely (like "The Simpsons" of 35 years, "South Park" of 26 or so years, or "Sesame Street" for 54 years).
yeah i get your point but im the type to wait until something is finished, there is so much things out there for entertainement that imo i can just wait for others to finish

Reactions: Count Morado

kht

Nov 16, 2016
I remember they updated their short stories a year or so ago to remove usage of 'trap' because someone complained too.
Heh. Funny you mention that cause this friggin' game's title was also changed that way.

There's no deep meaning behind the word "androgyny" in "Tales of Androgyny" because it was just a rushed rebranding, which makes the whole argument people is having over it even sillier.

You guys remember, right? During the initial Lewd Jam in 2016, the working title was "Trap RPG", cause that was (and is) what this game is about: Traps (aka femboys) & Dickgirls, end of the story. The current name was an afterthought.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Heh. Funny you mention that cause this friggin' game's title was also changed that way.

There's no deep meaning behind the word "androgyny" in "Tales of Androgyny" because it was just a rushed rebranding, which makes the whole argument people is having over it even sillier.

You guys remember, right? During the initial Lewd Jam in 2016, the working title was "Trap RPG", cause that was (and is) what this game is about: Traps (aka femboys) & Dickgirls, end of the story. The current name was an afterthought.
Like you said, the original name was a working title. In a literal sense the current name was an "afterthought" in that we thought of it after the working title, which is how working titles... work. The original idea for the game was an RPG where you played as a femboy, and we wanted a title that would cover more of what the game would have in it - a lot of role reversal, unexpected gender shenanigans (mermaids operating like seahorses, goblins reproducing asymmetrically and them and the elves having little/unexpected gender dimorphism, the Demon King, etc.), and mixed-gender characters. We recently decided on the name for our next project, as well, but before then we just referred to it as "the Urban Fantasy game". It's common practice.

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
Now this is interesting:BootyTime:
Various hole states
• Tail movement animation
in fact , I'm waiting for the addition of languages to understand the builds more , Ru is in java , but I don't carry a pc with me
It’s just that the author added a billion abilities there (almost like in PoE) which means he cared about the game

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there a way to cheat the game to meet the warlock? she's gone from the manor.
Open up the savefile (best way is to use the quicksave.json IMHO), ctrl+f "questflags", look for "WARLOCK": X," (X here is a "quest stage" number so it varies), change the number into 0 or completely delete that line, this will reset the progress in the quest, save edits and load up the save, using the "continue" doesn't load up a save.

Reactions: ilak47
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes