• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
for the new cock arts

gadgeteer
make sure you're not equiped with any sex toy, enter her shop but don't buy anything, fail anal addict 3

mouth fiend
trigger her encounter at the town fountain by forcing 2 prostitues in the brothel to suck you off, fail her check, enter her castle, insult her, ask her why in the mouth, ask her to release you at once, select "mouthfuckersaywhat", ask how can you get out of this

dryad
plead with her, fail her checks, suck her

merrybelle
close your eyes

brigand
find the "weak" encounter variant, speak to her, accept her offer

arachne
requires you to find her for the first time, travesse the ruins, go without a torch, enter, pass all checks, touch the sigils, pass all checks, try to crush the tiny spider, pass the last check, beg during the fight, become her lover
note: if you want to trigger this specific encounter on your save instead of starting a new game just to unlock this scene, do a quick save one tile before arachne's lair, open your quicksave.json file and find "SPIDER" under "questflags" tab, then set the value to 0, save the file then hit quick load ingame, continue to arachne's lair and it'll act as if it's the first time you're encountering her

golem
ask to fight her, beg during the fight

puca
borrow gold from the bank a few times, spend it all and make sure your total gold is bellow 10, skip time until puca encounter triggers, select "can't pay"

fire elemental
say that she lights your fire, select "call me fire eater"

ettin
fin the "sleeping" encounter variant, wake neither, wait, stay silent

kitsune
say that you're interested in learning more, say yes, flirt with her, nod, nod, nod

catgirl
find her normal encounter on waking lands, play with her, beg during the fight

tentacle witch
just find her

Vrent

Sep 6, 2020
for the new cock arts

gadgeteer
make sure you're not equiped with any sex toy, enter her shop but don't buy anything, fail anal addict 3

mouth fiend
trigger her encounter at the town fountain by forcing 2 prostitues in the brothel to suck you off, fail her check, enter her castle, insult her, ask her why in the mouth, ask her to release you at once, select "mouthfuckersaywhat", ask how can you get out of this

dryad
plead with her, fail her checks, suck her

merrybelle
close your eyes

brigand
find the "weak" encounter variant, speak to her, accept her offer

arachne
requires you to find her for the first time, travesse the ruins, go without a torch, enter, pass all checks, touch the sigils, pass all checks, try to crush the tiny spider, pass the last check, beg during the fight, become her lover
note: if you want to trigger this specific encounter on your save instead of starting a new game just to unlock this scene, do a quick save one tile before arachne's lair, open your quicksave.json file and find "SPIDER" under "questflags" tab, then set the value to 0, save the file then hit quick load ingame, continue to arachne's lair and it'll act as if it's the first time you're encountering her

golem
ask to fight her, beg during the fight

puca
borrow gold from the bank a few times, spend it all and make sure your total gold is bellow 10, skip time until puca encounter triggers, select "can't pay"

fire elemental
say that she lights your fire, select "call me fire eater"

ettin
fin the "sleeping" encounter variant, wake neither, wait, stay silent

kitsune
say that you're interested in learning more, say yes, flirt with her, nod, nod, nod

catgirl
find her normal encounter on waking lands, play with her, beg during the fight

tentacle witch
just find her
Now that I see this, it's strange that mouth fiend doesn't have new scenes or art added to the game if the model is okay but who knows why.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Now that I see this, it's strange that mouth fiend doesn't have new scenes or art added to the game if the model is okay but who knows why.
in fact her encounter has even more stuff than what's in the pervert menu
ettin also has missing stuff like the cum variant of her anal scene with hiro, the temple cult on mossy expanse and that glitch girl who only pops when your save file is corrupted are also not avaliable in the pervert menu
there are a ton of sex scenes and alternative variants ingame that I'll never understand why majalis won't add all of them to the pervert menu for us to find and unlock

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton and Vrent

Fenlox57

Oct 26, 2023
has anyone created a version of hiro with breasts, are there different artwork for encounters like warlock, gadgeteer, innkeeper

• Thinking Face

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
More fan art, this time of the Dork Elf, here's the artist's twitter

SPOILER: No cat, just elf
Wow...didn't knew she was a elf
Honestly hope she gets more content, specially a art of her giving her "pussy" to hiro

• Hey there

Tenty

Dec 29, 2018
Hey, I see you guys are having a small argument. I just had some quick questions.
Any Idea where I can find the latest version download?
I seem to have some problems with running the current Java version , can anyone help?
Is there a way to change the futa content to female on male?
Also, does someone have a full save?
I looked carefully through the previous posts and searched for solutions but found nothing, please help :(

FLOTAC216

Sep 25, 2017
Am.... Not to be a bother but I would recommend that you get a new machine with a newer OS ASAP. Win 7, specially on the 32 bits version is suuuuuuuuuuuper outdated to a concerning level :eek:
any good suggest ?
were you able to run it successfully before or is this your first time trying out the game?
yeah i do with java but now that happen
Here a tutorial bro.
thx

caspianroach

Aug 14, 2019
The installation part of the first message of the post should be edited by a moderator or the author - The "Java" download should be marked as "Updated patch for existing installations" and there should be a download link for just the rest of the files without the .jar, so you don't have to download twice the data for no reason.

I came into this thread, looked at the game version, noticed that the "Windows" download is an older version, thought I would just download the new version, got the Java download instead and the JRE wouldn't launch it. The downloads section is confusing for no reason.

EDIT: Fucking Java, downloading JRE wasn't enough, had to download the devkit to launch straight out of a .jar file and it worked. Apparently I had an older version of the devkit installed already and just installing the regular JRE distributable doesn't overwrite this.

Last edited:
Reactions: dickweed250
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes