Kamil4ic

May 4, 2017
Hello. Can you say please, can I change the font in the game? With such a font that I have, it is impossible to play, my eyes hurt in a few minutes =(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

riztottiman

Nov 6, 2017
Hi. I extracted the zip file however, when I try to run the game, it doesn't work. Nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
at this point i'd rather have the changelog to see what we missed. next weekly is scheduled for tomorrow anyways.

Fire Fall

Jan 8, 2018
There a way to get a bigger penis? Because from the looks of it, I've only got three options to start with (all of whicha re tiny)
I tried to change the size but it doesn't work, and the size doesn't seem to affect the game yet, but it might in the future.
I did give them the suggestion of making the sizes "small" "tiny" and "cute", along with maybe an option to enlarge the size in game, as a reward for a quest or as a spell or potion. Maybe they could put larger options in the game but some scenes would have to be rewritten. It is possible.
where is the cg extracted location? or how to extract it? or any one did?
Just use Winrar, 7zip or some other program to decompress the .jar file.
You can also edit and reinsert files in order to change the game, just make a backup beforehand because you can break the game.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I tried to change the size but it doesn't work, and the size doesn't seem to affect the game yet, but it might in the future.
I did give them the suggestion of making the sizes "small" "tiny" and "cute", along with maybe an option to enlarge the size in game, as a reward for a quest or as a spell or potion. Maybe they could put larger options in the game but some scenes would have to be rewritten. It is possible.

Just use Winrar, 7zip or some other program to decompress the .jar file.
You can also edit and reinsert files in order to change the game, just make a backup beforehand because you can break the game.

I want to extract the CGs too, but what ".jar" file? In Which folder? Could you be more specific?

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Is there a way to encounter the mermaid in free mode (not story mode)? I just can't find her. :/

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
I want to extract the CGs too, but what ".jar" file? In Which folder? Could you be more specific?
The file that says TalesOfAndrogyny.jar inside your game's folder. Just right click that and open it with your favorite zip file manager.

@Fire Fall
May I dare to ask for the source or the original of that oni picture, my good sir? For research purposes of course.

Also quick edit.

1.28.2 courtesy of /d/

Hopefully the same anon will be uploading the newest weekly soon as well.

Fire Fall

Jan 8, 2018
May I dare to ask for the source or the original of that oni picture, my good sir? For research purposes of course.
It's by the artist

I edited the image myself in order to replace the Ogre because it was way too ugly for my taste in the game. It's nothing great, but it's something, I try to leave only females, dickgirls and traps in the game if possible. Oh, the things I would do with this game if I only knew how to hack it properly ...

Reactions: Serveral

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Wait you edited out the ogre and replaced it or something? How did you do that, just swap them?

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes