yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
:coldsweat: whoops.. From the pictures it looked like there were woman as well.
Thnx
There's more futa content than gay content. Although I guess some people would consider a trap being topped by a transwoman or futa gay for some reason...

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
There's more futa content than gay content. Although I guess some people would consider a trap being topped by a transwoman or futa gay for some reason...
If both parties engaging in intercourse have at least one set of matching genitals

It gay.

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
v0.1.28.5
win x64
win x32
mac
linux
android

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Ah k, to be more specific tho, does the main char constantly get butt-fucked and never fucks anyone else?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Ah k, to be more specific tho, does the main char constantly get butt-fucked and never fucks anyone else?
he gets butt fuck and your able to fuck other people mostly prostitutes and in a fight if strong enough other monsters girls and futas

however i don't think they go out of their way to to make scenes where the mc is the top at least picture wise? but ya most of the time he's getting butt fucked

Reactions: DiabloCadet

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
he gets butt fuck and your able to fuck other people mostly prostitutes and in a fight if strong enough other monsters girls and futas

however i don't think they go out of their way to to make scenes where the mc is the top at least picture wise? but ya most of the time he's getting butt fucked
hmmm. This game is not for me. Thank you!

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
i dont think they are men who changed into woman (making them trans) its more of a dick girl complex thingy

Flannoken

Jan 16, 2018
... and never fucks anyone else?
You can be on top, almost with all mobs, BUT, this is hard thing, because:

1) You must be horny (you only can getting horny when enemy's seduce\fucks you).
2) Enemy must be tired (out of stamina, not in battle state)
3) You must have some stock of stamina, for being on top, obviously

If you achive all this, you are alpha )
After some updates you can start wrestle, and if you have more stamina than that enemy, you can forced them into pron state. But if you don't be lucky, you are will be fucked...literally :D

Reactions: DiabloCadet

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
v0.1.29.0
win x64
win x32
mac
linux
android

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes