broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Ok something is wrong here. I played through the whole map and never encountered the elf or trudy. I also couldn't find this " warlock " character. What am i doing wrong here? Is there some new thing you have to do now? A certain class or something?

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Ok something is wrong here. I played through the whole map and never encountered the elf or trudy. I also couldn't find this " warlock " character. What am i doing wrong here? Is there some new thing you have to do now? A certain class or something?
warlock is fine in mayor in second settlement , and could be a bug with trudy

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
why do i get more experience by causing a brigand to blow his load in/all over me during combat(2xp), than defeating them in combat(1xp)? And why/how can I orgasm my way to victory in combat? I banged the hell out of the brigand, but nothing seemed to work, eventually switched back to combat and defeated them.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
why do i get more experience by causing a brigand to blow his load in/all over me during combat(2xp), than defeating them in combat(1xp)? And why/how can I orgasm my way to victory in combat? I banged the hell out of the brigand, but nothing seemed to work, eventually switched back to combat and defeated them.
Being able to dominate enemies is still kind of a new feature. They're planning to make dom art, so eventually they'll make a way to win by dominating as well.

Reactions: yoyomistro

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Being able to dominate enemies is still kind of a new feature. They're planning to make dom art, so eventually they'll make a way to win by dominating as well.
i had read in an earlier part of this thread that the art wasn't in, but i figured they would still have the "combat" options available. Like if I knock someone to the ground, it seems next to impossible to get it to work. i've manged it a few times, but it's always just a random, oh, it's happening know type thing, where i'm abusing their mouth, but nothing is gained or lost, so i stand back up and fight em again.

Fire Fall

Jan 8, 2018
i had read in an earlier part of this thread that the art wasn't in, but i figured they would still have the "combat" options available. Like if I knock someone to the ground, it seems next to impossible to get it to work. i've manged it a few times, but it's always just a random, oh, it's happening know type thing, where i'm abusing their mouth, but nothing is gained or lost, so i stand back up and fight em again.
It is still a work in progress, the topping options are there but are very limited, on a game like this winning by having sex should be more present. The only way to win through sex is by getting fucked or by fapping your enemies, it would be way better to have to have more options.
If it was on my hands anything the player is capable of doing should be inplemented. If you manage to grapple and force the orc to cum a few times she should be defeated. If you are overpaowered enough to throw the ogre on the ground you should be able to fuck it up the ass.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It is still a work in progress, the topping options are there but are very limited, on a game like this winning by having sex should be more present. The only way to win through sex is by getting fucked or by fapping your enemies, it would be way better to have to have more options.
If it was on my hands anything the player is capable of doing should be inplemented. If you manage to grapple and force the orc to cum a few times she should be defeated. If you are overpaowered enough to throw the ogre on the ground you should be able to fuck it up the ass.
I feel like they planned on making the game mostly bottom to begin with, but have realized they'd make more money and have gotten feedback that they'd do better if they have both. Like I said earlier I don't mind having the MC be a bottom as long as there's an option for topping too, makes things more fun if you know there are different ways to go, rather than pretty much having the same outcome every time.

Kinda like games where you can be a jerk or a decent guy, it's fun having the option to play through both paths and seeing how things turn out depending on which you chose.

Reactions: Fire Fall

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
im not personally a fan of the the bottom play, it's why I've been trying to figure out more of the top stuff, but it's a fun game, lots of fun/great dialogue, love the art. I look forward to new releases.

As a side note, is there a specific level requirement to beat the naga. I just noticed at one point every time i went into a cave, i couldn't get the fight, just got abused, then all of the sudden I got the fight option. Does that also become available eventually for the big naga on the mountain top?

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Will we ever be able to have a threesome?
Plus I hope they add a dragon that is a must fight, you should have the option of going bottom if you want though.

However which monster do you guys like the most?

Lontany

Jan 12, 2018
As a side note, is there a specific level requirement to beat the naga. I just noticed at one point every time i went into a cave, i couldn't get the fight, just got abused, then all of the sudden I got the fight option. Does that also become available eventually for the big naga on the mountain top?
Nop, in this case you need to scout the area! And if you have a high perception you automatically scout the area.

Lontany

Jan 12, 2018
Will we ever be able to have a threesome?
Plus I hope they add a dragon that is a must fight, you should have the option of going bottom if you want though.

However which monster do you guys like the most?
The dragon will be amazing.
The best story for me is from Innkeeper, but the best monster is Orc, she needs some love in aftermath encounters.

D

Deleted member 44741

I feel like they planned on making the game mostly bottom to begin with, but have realized they'd make more money and have gotten feedback that they'd do better if they have both. Like I said earlier I don't mind having the MC be a bottom as long as there's an option for topping too, makes things more fun if you know there are different ways to go, rather than pretty much having the same outcome every time.

Kinda like games where you can be a jerk or a decent guy, it's fun having the option to play through both paths and seeing how things turn out depending on which you chose.
I only like content where the MC is a bottom, a guy, stays a guy, is not crossdressing and does not involve with gay content.
Futa is still a bit gay, but hey, I like femdom and this is what I got.

I only support games that have only femdom and a male character I can play as. Since there are so few like that. In comparison to games where you play as "Mr. I Bone Everything", or "Ms. Punching Bag".
Though if most games have content for both sides, I suppose there will be many games I like partially, so it's better than nothing I guess.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Nop, in this case you need to scout the area! And if you have a high perception you automatically scout the area.
well, when i was low level, i couldn't even fight them, they would just abuse me. then i got to a certain point, not sure when, when it gave me the option to fight them, and i wrecked em. enchanter, with that third level fire spell, and a good to good high magic score just wrecks everything.

I was also hoping being able to use Focus Energy and Titan Strength, as well as the strength weakening spell on my enemy, would make being a top a lot easier. perhaps down the line it will be more available.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I only like content where the MC is a bottom, a guy, stays a guy, is not crossdressing and does not involve with gay content.
Futa is still a bit gay, but hey, I like femdom and this is what I got.

I only support games that have only femdom and a male character I can play as. Since there are so few like that. In comparison to games where you play as "Mr. I Bone Everything", or "Ms. Punching Bag".
Though if most games have content for both sides, I suppose there will be many games I like partially, so it's better than nothing I guess.
Yea I get where you're coming from, and there is a dearth of content in that genre, except for with MoGi games, which this is. The MoGi genre shouldn't be 100% synonymous with bottom boy, just like milf games shouldn't be 100% synonymous with incest/shota. So it's nice to be able to deviate from the MGQ formula that everyone seems to feel the need to emulate in the wake of Toro Toro's success. One trick ponies get a bit stale especially when you know what happens every single time. And fortunately Majalis seem to be up to the task of tackling a game with a large scope and variety of outcomes.

Fire Fall

Jan 8, 2018
Yea I get where you're coming from, and there is a dearth of content in that genre, except for with MoGi games, which this is. The MoGi genre shouldn't be 100% synonymous with bottom boy, just like milf games shouldn't be 100% synonymous with incest/shota.
I wouldn't mind a milf game that has you playing a loli going around molesting confused milfs

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Maybe someone among their patrons likes cage play?
Yea this game is targeted at people who like male subs/bottoms in general, which like I've said is great as long as the dude penetrates which he does. But shit like this and the mouth fiend quest probably have some big dollar backers.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes