Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
Hey I don't know if it's just me, but whenever I try to download the Android version it downloads 1.21.0 . Is this happening for anyone else?
Have you checked if the new content is still there? I can't really test that apk to check it our for myself but it might just be a case of them compiling under a wrong version number.

Creativename98

Feb 1, 2018
Have you checked if the new content is still there? I can't really test that apk to check it our for myself but it might just be a case of them compiling under a wrong version number.
I haven't, I didn't play, but the map reverted back to the old one (with the lines straight between points instead of the angles) and the version on the title screen said 1.21.0, so I don't know if maybe they reverted the map or something, but that's what made me hesitant and say something

Edit: just checked it's definitely not the current xersion

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
I haven't, I didn't play, but the map reverted back to the old one (with the lines straight between points instead of the angles) and the version on the title screen said 1.21.0, so I don't know if maybe they reverted the map or something, but that's what made me hesitant and say something

Edit: just checked it's definitely not the current xersion
No clues then. They probably uploaded the wrong apk and none of their patreons has notified them of that mistake yet.

I'll just take down the apk for now and hope they upload the right one on their next weekly/monthly

Fire Fall

Jan 8, 2018
Is the centaur camp already in the game? And if yes, where? I can't seem to find it.

I'm playing free mode, not story mode.
In the older versions the camp would "show up" on the dialogue when you got defeated by the centaur and got a game over, she would take you back to her camp to be used as a toy. I don't know about the latest version, but I know that they made a new picture for this game over, I think that's what they are talking about.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Ohhh so this was a game over scene. I didn't know. I only saw the picture online, and since the centaur says "you're welcome at their camp anytime" after you defeated her, I assumed it was a place you could visit, just to get gangbanged.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Ohhh so this was a game over scene. I didn't know. I only saw the picture online, and since the centaur says "you're welcome at their camp anytime" after you defeated her, I assumed it was a place you could visit, just to get gangbanged.
Man wouldn't that be great? Unfortunately these types of games never seem to work like that.

Just in case anyone is curious, quite an awesome game over.
View attachment 82607
Lol nice, but maybe wrap that in a spoiler =P?

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Don't think you can wrap spoilers onto an attached file. Besides not really spoiling anything much as it's listed in the change log i thought.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Don't think you can wrap spoilers onto an attached file. Besides not really spoiling anything much as it's listed in the change log i thought.
You can, I've done it several times. Not so much because it's spoiling (although it kinda is) but more because it's taking up a lot of real estate.

corbusomg.gmail.com

Aug 4, 2017
What do they refer to:

- Implemented knowledge of anatomy
------- This will be useful information that allows you to take different options
------- More anatomy features to come

What am I supposed to see and where?

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
can someone that so kindly to upload only android version for the latest update pretty please...., or maybe upload them at separated link. thanks

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
can someone that so kindly to upload only android version for the latest update pretty please...., or maybe upload them at separated link. thanks
The latest android build is broken (they uploaded a very old version by mistake apparently), so I saw now point in keeping it there after someone pointed that out.

Just wait for tomorrow and hope they don't commit the same mistake twice.

loophole63

Jun 19, 2017
Oh wow, had to play this game with the intention of getting that game over screen to read what happens, I like it a lot!

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
The latest android build is broken (they uploaded a very old version by mistake apparently), so I saw now point in keeping it there after someone pointed that out.

Just wait for tomorrow and hope they don't commit the same mistake twice.

owh yeah I've seen previous post already mention that... but thanks a lot for your reply btw...

Locke0087

Apr 1, 2018
I think is not working for windows, I tried open the fiel but nothing. Does anyine have a similar problem for win?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes