taglag

Aug 6, 2019
There is one thing I would like, that is not done with this one. Just a personal want, not really major important.

I wish you could custom resize the game window.

Right now, you're only allowed to use default resolution size's, and for me being able to customize the window size would be really nice for me << note the for me, I am sure no one else want's this or finds that it would be useful, but I would find it nice if it were to happened.

( probably to hard to code into a Java game I guess is why it was ignored. It's just a thought or personal desire of mine.)

dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019
There is one thing I would like, that is not done with this one. Just a personal want, not really major important.

I wish you could custom resize the game window.

Right now, you're only allowed to use default resolution size's, and for me being able to customize the window size would be really nice for me << note the for me, I am sure no one else want's this or finds that it would be useful, but I would find it nice if it were to happened.

( probably to hard to code into a Java game I guess is why it was ignored. It's just a thought or personal desire of mine.)
Always had an issue with that as well

Reactions: taglag

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
:HideThePain:aaa now it’s very difficult to download via mixdrop , I hope the administration will add workupload.
hotfix working:coffee:(android)

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2018
I'm having crashes when preloading the game or encountering a brigand encounter without preload. It says "com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: sounds/unsorted/Brigand_Cum_Shot.ogg"

OS and ALL drivers updated (yes, including chipset, GPU, BIOS etc. I'm a stickler for updates)

Java 8 removed and reinstalled with a clean reboot in between and after

Using the latest Win 64 launcher version (0.3.44.0) with the latest Java .jar file (0.3.44.4) [Yes it is named correctly as the .exe launches the game]

Have run with both JDK 22 and 17

Admin privileges doesn't help

Windows 8 compatibility doesn't help

Cleared out the profiles.json in the %appdata%/TalesOfAndrogyny folder

Intel i5-10600K, RTX 3060, 32 GB RAM, Windows 10

On further testing, the 0.3.44.0 jar works with no issues, so it may be a bug introduced with the latest version. Regardless, providing this info for troubleshooting purposes.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.44.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I'm having crashes when preloading the game or encountering a brigand encounter without preload. It says "com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: sounds/unsorted/Brigand_Cum_Shot.ogg"

OS and ALL drivers updated (yes, including chipset, GPU, BIOS etc. I'm a stickler for updates)

Java 8 removed and reinstalled with a clean reboot in between and after

Using the latest Win 64 launcher version (0.3.44.0) with the latest Java .jar file (0.3.44.4) [Yes it is named correctly as the .exe launches the game]

Have run with both JDK 22 and 17

Admin privileges doesn't help

Windows 8 compatibility doesn't help

Cleared out the profiles.json in the %appdata%/TalesOfAndrogyny folder

Intel i5-10600K, RTX 3060, 32 GB RAM, Windows 10

On further testing, the 0.3.44.0 jar works with no issues, so it may be a bug introduced with the latest version. Regardless, providing this info for troubleshooting purposes.
Well try without preload, the game should still work without preloading, i know it might take longer without preload.
Somehow the game wont find sound file for Brigand when preload which is kinda weird.

Dec 31, 2018
Well try without preload, the game should still work without preloading, i know it might take longer without preload.
Somehow the game wont find sound file for Brigand when preload which is kinda weird.
Yeah, the game works without preload, but crashes with the same error when coming across a brigand encounter. I figured it was a bug with the most current version and posted what I did to help the devs with troubleshooting if they read this forum, and to let other people know with the same issue what I've tried. I've been pleasantly surprised on this website before by some horny chad coming in with a clutch fix like "change line 29 in this file" or "try this fix i found on a honduran pube braiding forum"

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes