• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I'll edit this post with links when the weekly goes live. They haven't posted it yet. Dark Knight looks good, though.

EDIT: They still haven't posted it.

EDIT 2: It's up, uploading now.

Tales of Androgyny v0.2.11.2 (Weekly)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luden

Mar 9, 2018
They JUST posted it. Took them all day. -_-

I'm working on uploading now.

"Hayo! Second April weekly incoming! (agh, this update was scheduled for 7PM EST... tomorrow. D'oh.)"

Seems they mis-scheduled.
Well, patience is a virtue i guess...

Reactions: victor1

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Appreciate your efforts dude. Another mediocre update...the last 4 updates have been pretty dry.
Yeah. I'm hoping the Dark Knight update is worthwhile. Probably next week.

I think what's happening is they are putting too much focus on new characters, when they could be expanding some of the more barebones enemies. I've been waiting for a Goblin expansion for ages.

chuck norris 69

Dec 23, 2017
My game constantly crashes both on my phone and PC. I can understand phone because it's not that new but I don't expect it on my computer.

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
The goblin and harpy were always my favorite.
I like the female gob, and the warlock best especially now that they have animated the warlock, I thought that was and innovative move on there part. ( I like the Harpy too, and I think the dow cat could use some love in some of the different text events that don't have much imagery added to them )

I hope over time they do some more animating, even staging of animations with other characters during the text changes. I think it would give a much more erotic feel to the game events.

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
does anyone know of a way to edit the amount of skill points you have?
I gave some advice here on editing the Json files. https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-2-11-1-majalis.1643/post-1482377

If you have skill points look for this line in the save.json file

"skillPoints": 4,

Change value of 4 to what ever you want. If you do not have skillpoints this value will not show in the json file.

The top half of the Json is devoted to your character, the lower half is devoted to the Hiro default character

Here is example of area to look for
Code:
    "magicPoints": 2192,
    "perkPoints": 12,
    "bonusPoints": 11,
    "luckStreak": {
        "items": [
            true,
            true,
            true,
            false,
            false,
            false
        ],

Reactions: fasefive

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I gave some advice here on editing the Json files. https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-2-11-1-majalis.1643/post-1482377

If you have skill points look for this line in the save.json file

Change value of 4 to what ever you want. If you do not have skillpoints this value will not show in the json file.

The top half of the Json is devoted to your character, the lower half is devoted to the Hiro default character

Here is example of area to look for
Code:
    "magicPoints": 2192,
    "perkPoints": 12,
    "bonusPoints": 11,
    "luckStreak": {
        "items": [
            true,
            true,
            true,
            false,
            false,
            false
        ],
Not a fan of the cat because I don't care for completely gay stuff, but I agree about the femgob (Selkie is her name) and the others. Hope to see more of them soon.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah. I'm hoping the Dark Knight update is worthwhile. Probably next week.

I think what's happening is they are putting too much focus on new characters, when they could be expanding some of the more barebones enemies. I've been waiting for a Goblin expansion for ages.

thank you!:)

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes