• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Juicy_Y

Mar 6, 2020
Can I not save for the java version? I wanted to use that version since it was more recent than the windows version but I don't seem to be able to save. I looked around and I can't find any special thing that I would need to do in order to save but I just wanted to make sure I'm not an idiot. Thanks!

TrunksSsj06

Aug 31, 2018
I saw the scene where you're too drunk to fight Urka so she just fucks you. Maybe its from an older update that I missed. Was that the new Urka scene?
Old scene, the log says specifically companion scene so I think it’s a safe assumption to say she has to be in your camp at least for it to trigger and not anything before

Jul 22, 2019
Old scene, the log says specifically companion scene so I think it’s a safe assumption to say she has to be in your camp at least for it to trigger and not anything before
Oh ok. I wish the update was more specific on where it is. It gets old playing russian roulette with each update trying to find it.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
thank you.
I keep forgetting there are events triggered by having 100% Lust.
It's an extremely annoying condition to achieve, too. The game could do with more ways to increase your lust gain (maybe have the rate of increase tied to your dignity/purity, or have some options or encounters to gain a bunch of it at once).

White

Feb 22, 2017
It's an extremely annoying condition to achieve, too. The game could do with more ways to increase your lust gain (maybe have the rate of increase tied to your dignity/purity, or have some options or encounters to gain a bunch of it at once).
You can raise your lust quickly by putting and removing a buttplug/anal beads repeatedly.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
You can raise your lust quickly by putting and removing a buttplug/anal beads repeatedly.
It's still like 1 point at a time right? That's not very quick.

I found it faster to find an encounter which increases your lust and doesn't sate it and spam that - I can't remember which one specifically now but I could gain 10 lust per cycle with one of them. Might have been goblin horde oral?

Mastenship

Oct 14, 2017
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: ui/inventory/itemIcons/Tiara of Control.png

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: ui/inventory/itemIcons/Tiara of Control.png
Mastenship, Zooop50 and Blesh have all reported issues related to GdxRuntimeException loading (on this page of the thread).
I am not in any way associated with the development of this excellent game but it may be useful for replication purposes if one (or all of you) gave details of the device, O/S (release/most recent update), method of installation you are using (including and copying of java files).

Mastenship

Oct 14, 2017
Cyberpower running I9900K with the RTX2080, Windows 10 64-bit, Java 1.8.0_281-b09. Ran it right out of the box from C:/Games unzipped into its own folder.

Reactions: Staimh

White

Feb 22, 2017
It's still like 1 point at a time right? That's not very quick.

I found it faster to find an encounter which increases your lust and doesn't sate it and spam that - I can't remember which one specifically now but I could gain 10 lust per cycle with one of them. Might have been goblin horde oral?
Dunno but alternating between a buttplug and anal beads only takes one click and I can reach 100% lust in less than a minute. I think it's easier than doing a full encounter.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes