regularjoe69

Dec 1, 2021
You can do that with Kylira, pushing them to be more subby or even convincing them to join the brothel (where they become an omega slut)
Yea but the problem is that I don't want the MC to be a chick with a dick because I personally have no interest in being a chick with a dick which is the issue with most of these games.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: RodRyder and Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Man, i cannot figure out who i need to get Trudy to train with, i've managed to get her to "train" with jester, warlock, fire elemental and the ghost but Trudy still isn't ready yet?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Man, i cannot figure out who i need to get Trudy to train with, i've managed to get her to "train" with jester, warlock, fire elemental and the ghost but Trudy still isn't ready yet?
You need to encounter the Second Variant of the Dark Knight now. The one you 'sneak' up on.

Yea but the problem is that I don't want the MC to be a chick with a dick
Hiro isn't female. (Not until Pronoun Toggles are added)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Wait can Hiro's dick get bigger ? I just curious
You can edit the save file, just be sure to make a back up before you do any edits because the if you make a mistake, the game will do an error scene and delete that save file.

There's no way to make it bigger ingame at this moment (atleast to my knowledge)

You need to encounter the Second Variant of the Dark Knight now. The one you 'sneak' up on.
Oh, i thought that i still needed to find more people since talking to Trudy at camp still said that there has not been any advances on training, gonna try it out now.

:EDIT: Yeah, it worked. thanks.

Last edited:

Parasitboy

Jun 2, 2018
For anyone who is having trouble with the game crashing and a "jni error", i downloaded and installed the last
Java SE Development Kit from and that fixed it for me

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.15.2)

Generic Cowgirl.gif

New weekly! Hayo!

This time around we've got some spicy new art that'll show off just exactly what's happening when Urka or one of the Werewolves is inside our intrepid hero, including the knot view. We've also implemented characters wandering around on the world map, which we plan to give more complex AI to, as well as adding new characters that can function like the existing companions - hunting Hiro down, or even competing with each other, resulting in conflicts that you can intervene in!

Next up will be the Demon King Cowgirl art and the Werewolf on Catgirl scenario, along with some new features and UI work.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.15.2)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.15.2)
- - -

Edit: Seems like v0.3.15.1 has a crash bug new version will come soon.
Edit2: Version v0.3.15.2 up 4/4 Hoster

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Have you read my post with the new version, before you even posted, I already edit my post to tell yall that v0.3.15.1 has a bug that crashes the game and a new version will be out. And is uploaded now.

Edit: Hehe he deleted his post :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PhazeUFO and Lebrix

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.15.2)

View attachment 1530402

New weekly! Hayo!

This time around we've got some spicy new art that'll show off just exactly what's happening when Urka or one of the Werewolves is inside our intrepid hero, including the knot view. We've also implemented characters wandering around on the world map, which we plan to give more complex AI to, as well as adding new characters that can function like the existing companions - hunting Hiro down, or even competing with each other, resulting in conflicts that you can intervene in!

Next up will be the Demon King Cowgirl art and the Werewolf on Catgirl scenario, along with some new features and UI work.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar] (0.3.15.2)
- - - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.15.2)
- - - Workupload

Edit: Seems like v0.3.15.1 has a crash bug new version will come soon.
Edit2: Version v0.3.15.2 up 4/4 Hoster
not bad!! Thanks!! Bro!

Reactions: Bob69

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
I have Trudy in my party when I go to the tavern but nothing new happens when I talk to the dark knight anyone know what I need to do to trigger Trudy's questline?

• Hey there

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Being able to run 32-bit programs on 64-bit windows doesn't help somebody who has a 32-bit system. I'm sure there's a good reason there's no 32-bit version of the game, but what you've said here isn't it.
“Beginning with Windows 10, version 2004, all new Windows 10 systems will be required to use 64-bit builds and Microsoft will no longer release 32-bit builds for OEM distribution.” - 10 May 2020.

I think the last true-32bit computer sold was 8 to 10 years ago? All since have been 64bit that can also run 32bit. Even smartphones and tablets were equipped with 64bit starting around that time.

Although I understand that there are still 32bit computers out there in communities where computer pricing means lack of access to 64bit architecture, PC Benchmarks notes that only about 0.3% (3 out of 1000) pc computers are running 32bit architecture.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes