Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I wonder how a face off beating Urka vs Dragon Lady will go.
Maybe one trying to dominate the other
I think Urka would end up joining the Demon King as a General

So what i'm getting from this is everyone in this game is canonically short as hell because no way are those dick sizes accurate otherwise
If you think there are writing errors, regarding cock size, why not highlight some?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
So what i'm getting from this is everyone in this game is canonically short as hell because no way are those dick sizes accurate otherwise

if the entire country is short what does that make the goblins? shorterstacks?
This is a world in which a dong like ogress or centaur can easily work inside some man's anus. These are accurate enough.:alien:

RoboShoto

Jun 21, 2020
I would recommend that you edit your save file to overcome this hurdle. Make the character, save and then edit the stats in the save file with notepad. I set all stats to 12 except for strength, I leave that at 7, add 9999 gold and 999 skill, perk and soul shards. Just buy whatever items you like and enchant them 5 levels or so. Leave cheat mode on in the options menu for food. Then you can just build your character the way you want, win or lose whenever you want.
Can you perhaps show with screenshots on how to do this if possible?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Can you perhaps show with screenshots on how to do this if possible?
It is real easy, just be sure to back up your files before doing any of the edits.

Open the file in notepad or some other text editor, use "ctrl+f" to look for parameters you want to change, it is not that difficult because they are really easy to find since the savefiles are not encrypted, it's just plain text that you need to change.

Soul crystals (which you use to upgrade your weapon levels or spend to get spells) are called "magicPoints" in the savefile, you can also find skill points and perk points on right next to it.

Also, if you just search the file with your character name, you'll be taken to the part where all of your attributes are, just change the numbers to whatever you like, i do not know if going way overboard with the numbers would cause some issues so just go with 10 on each just to be sure, or experiment if you want to, just be sure to back up the file before doing any of the edits.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO and Lebrix

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I think Urka would end up joining the Demon King as a General

If you think there are writing errors, regarding cock size, why not highlight some?
I mentioned it earlier just because it was weird to me but Isla the vampire hunter is listed as 7 inches with 6 inches girth like a lot of other girls but her whole quest is about getting a bigger codpiece since hers is too small which is weird because not only is 7inches not codpiece destroyingly large but enough other characters are in the same size category that it seems quite average, which makes me think there's either a strange codpiece shortage or Isla should be updated with a bigger dong. I mean when haven't seen her nude yet so it shouldn't be a big deal right?

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019
It is real easy, just be sure to back up your files before doing any of the edits.

Open the file in notepad or some other text editor, use "ctrl+f" to look for parameters you want to change, it is not that difficult because they are really easy to find since the savefiles are not encrypted, it's just plain text that you need to change.

Soul crystals (which you use to upgrade your weapon levels or spend to get spells) are called "magicPoints" in the savefile, you can also find skill points and perk points on right next to it.

Also, if you just search the file with your character name, you'll be taken to the part where all of your attributes are, just change the numbers to whatever you like, i do not know if going way overboard with the numbers would cause some issues so just go with 10 on each just to be sure, or experiment if you want to, just be sure to back up the file before doing any of the edits.

This is correct. Sorry if my post was unclear. Just make the character you want to edit, open the save game directory from the game with the ingame button in the menu and edit it in the notepad. Take a backup of the file if it does not work the first time.

Step by step:

Create character and save. Enchanter is the class used here, other classes may have some values missing.

Open save file location from within the game with the new savegame button in the save folder. Backup the file in case it does not work the first time.

Open the .json file in notepad. Verify its the correct file by your characters name.

Then edit the stats, just scroll until you find them, note that these are already edited numbers:

1.png

Then alter skill, magic, perk points and money:

2.png

Save the changes, close the file and load the save, check to see if stats and points are as you added them in. If it didn't work just make a new char, try again and you will figure it out! Oh, and keep cheat mode on in the options menu so you dont have to worry about food.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO
Oct 5, 2017
It's not necessarily a writing error situation, it's a discrepancy between the sizes of certain characters as they're described in the pervert menu and their art, the two most obvious being the naga and goblin. Hiro's dick also appears bigger than 3" in the art he's shown topping in, but of course all of this is based on the assumption that hiro is of average height for a human male (approx. 5'9"). If, however, everyone is just short as hell then those sizes are more in-line with their art.

Of course none of this matters since i think maj or alis said once that the reason for the written sizes not matching the art was the art is a more creative interpretation of the scene and characters wheras the written sizes are canon, or something like that. It was ages ago and my memory is bad so it might not be accurate.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
This info is in the first page under "Installation:", "Install guide", "X PARTIAL INSTALL/PATCH X".
Holy shit, they've finally done it, too bad people cannot be bothered to even look that one up.

You don't speak for the entire tread, you ignored everything I wrote in my response and if you don't want to answer my question than just don't. It's not my fault you have a compulsing need to comment on everything even if you are not helpfull.
Yeah, i'm an asshole, and i gave you help, you just chose to completely ignore it.

• Haha
Reactions: Eminba and Bob69

Namorax

May 3, 2017
It has been a while since I last played, but weren't there some kind of widgets in the combat screen that showed how many ways there were to end a combat?
I can't seem to find them anymore...

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes