jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
As I said with the people that can't bother to search for more than a minute for something, I suspect a good amount of the users here are underage.
Or, are like some friends I know ... they've had computer(s) since 2000 but only know how to check email, share on Facebook, and watch videos.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Or, are like some friends I know ... they've had computer(s) since 2000 but only know how to check email, share on Facebook, and watch videos.
I know that type of person. I prefer the assumption that folk are lazy rather than inept. Shame they figured out social media over something more useful.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
All this aggressive back and forth with the accusations and such reminds me of the old adage:
"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
I thought of that. It's why I mentioned not assuming stupidity.:LOL:

Reactions: Nazzar

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Spotted an error, the 'and' should probably be 'an' or just 'a'
1639118397550.png Also yeah this thread kinda got derailed, facepalm reacts all around and stuff. We all need to talk about the currently more important topic, what do you all want the Dullahan Head Item to allow? I want us to bring it to Miss Maze & Cait! Especially the Cait Date ^w^

Am I the only one that wants to see Hero revenge duel urka and plowing urka while she shows some emotions :v not just squeezing buttcheeks
Yeah, I kinda feel disappointed that recruiting Urka seems only to benefit Bottom players rather than Top/Switch players. You can't even recruit her without having sex with her, I found out while helping a DKR Server friend with a Total Virgin playthrough. Would be nice if we got the option to send her back into the world, so we can meet her again and have food/booze/good sex or the option to spar with her, Alma, Trudy or even Kylira.

Reactions: MinXe

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Am I the only one that wants to see Hero revenge duel urka and plowing urka while she shows some emotions :v not just squeezing buttcheeks
No. She's probably the only useless party member. Trudy and Kylira both give you things, and I have seen Trudy cast spells in combat, while Urka is mainly for getting her images and flavor text if you're in to that kind of treatment. It's usually best to keep her as free food on the map and not have her cause your hunger to go up.
Spotted an error, the 'and' should probably be 'an' or just 'a'
View attachment 1537951 Also yeah this thread kinda got derailed, facepalm reacts all around and stuff. We all need to talk about the currently more important topic, what do you all want the Dullahan Head Item to allow? I want us to bring it to Miss Maze & Cait! Especially the Cait Date ^w^

Yeah, I kinda feel disappointed that recruiting Urka seems only to benefit Bottom players rather than Top/Switch players. You can't even recruit her without having sex with her, I found out while helping a DKR Server friend with a Total Virgin playthrough. Would be nice if we got the option to send her back into the world, so we can meet her again and have food/booze/good sex or the option to spar with her, Alma, Trudy or even Kylira.
Just don't recruit her and you can farm her for free food. Also, the derailing is long done, so I will answer you and say that I want the head to be usable in combat to stun the opponent with sex while I strike from behind. That or to sex them while I strike from in front. Either way, a team attack is happening.
1471119834332.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
There's plenty of scenes+art with the MC & Masculine Male partenrs.
Was this a lie after all?

I played through most of the game and literally all monsters I've encountered have feminine body + dick in them.

The only male scenes are in the Brothel and the BJ scene with the innkeeper.

None of the brothel ones even have proper art and just uses the regular sprites.

I got convinced to play this because you said I can expect "plenty" of male scenes with art and all I got was futa monsters all through out the game until I reached the castle.

Unless I missed most of the scenes you are talking about, I honestly am thoroughly disappointed and felt I wasted my time on this game.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
nice works, also didn't played in the last moth what's happening dullahan can now join in the party?????
Well, "technically" she can, if your affection score is high enough with her and you go to the 4th map (demon kings realm), there's an encounter there where you go to check your mail and she's delivered her head to you, which you can pick up if you want to (i mean why wouldn't you YOU MONSTER!?!) and then her head can be found in your inventory.

While having her head in your inventory, it disables the perception check when encountering "the strange bridge" encounter (redundancy department of redundancy).

• Love
Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
PoV: You're the Dark Knight and you just heard the Bitch Hero yell "GO GET 'EM DULLY!" while his allies rush at you from the bushes.
View attachment 1538118
I know the game has a rape tag, but I think that is a bit much.:KappaPride: Also, if I see the Dullahan start dropping bars as she's getting laid, I'll have to drop the game as my sides will become extinct.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Was this a lie after all?

I played through most of the game and literally all monsters I've encountered have feminine body + dick in them.

The only male scenes are in the Brothel and the BJ scene with the innkeeper.

None of the brothel ones even have proper art and just uses the regular sprites.

I got convinced to play this because you said I can expect "plenty" of male scenes with art and all I got was futa monsters all through out the game until I reached the castle.

Unless I missed most of the scenes you are talking about, I honestly am thoroughly disappointed and felt I wasted my time on this game.
Yes, you did miss them. The ones I can remember from memory and from the most recent play is the innkeeper, the brothel, getting caught stealing, the shack where you get bound, the male ogre, and I believe even the gloryhole scene. Not saying it's a lot compared to the chicks with dongs, but it is quite a few. Granted I turn them all to futa after I unlock the images as I believe the game is more about a girly boy trying to conquer girls who are taking his shtick .
Well, "technically" she can, if your affection score is high enough with her and you go to the 4th map (demon kings realm), there's an encounter there where you go to check your mail and she's delivered her head to you, which you can pick up if you want to (i mean why wouldn't you YOU MONSTER!?!) and then her head can be found in your inventory.

While having her head in your inventory, it disables the perception check when encountering "the strange bridge" encounter (redundancy department of redundancy).
Will we be allowed to have her tell spooky stories though when we rest at the campfire? I'm sure she has plenty to tell.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes