RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.15.4)

View attachment 1541107

New weekly, with some pretty great stuff!

We've added custom equipment upgrades! For each piece of equipment, there are various upgrades you can apply, with more to come - including upgrades for things like chastity cages and plugs and gags! For now it's the different armor pieces and melee weapons, and it has its own UI. We also added achievement popups, which differentiates ironman and regular achievement unlocks, and only pop when your profile doesn't already have the achievement.

We added art for the Demon King Cowgirl scene, as well as it and the Reverse Suspended Congress Art to battle, along with fixing a bug related to her sex CGs in battle. We also expanded one of her battle outcome scenes - the ouroboros scene. We updated the mini-encounter UI and added images to the Help menu to help tutorialize players new and old! We've also got some swanky new music revisions for the ghost and other "spooky" encounters.

On the backend we've added Java 17 support, though as long as you're running the application and you've downloaded the up-to-date jre folder we distribute it won't be necessary. We did some AI improvements and fixes, with more to come, and we made it much less likely in the future that saves will become incompatible.

With this weekly, I've gotten through a task list that I populated back in the beginning of the year with over a hundred tasks, and it feels amazing. The task list slowly shrank over the course of the year, occasionally growing back a bit as new tasks were discovered and voted on, particularly the new scenarios, but with the exception of a handful of feature survey items that I'll be working on now, I've gotten everything I planned to get done this year done, and then some, with the help and support of our new programming contractor, a few others, and, of course, you, our patrons. Your feedback and words of encouragement have been tremendous for ToA's continued growth, and we - I - want to thank you for it. But this is a weekly update, and we can talk more about that in the yearly review, so for now, without further ado, the weekly!

Next up we've got the Dark Knight Oral animation and the Werewolf on Catgirl scenario that's being worked on.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.15.4)
- - - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.15.4)
- - - Workupload

Edit: Added Hotfix
Thank you for the update Bob. (y) :)

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021

View attachment 1541107

We've added custom equipment upgrades! For each piece of equipment, there are various upgrades you can apply, with more to come - including upgrades for things like chastity cages and plugs and gags! For now it's the different armor pieces and melee weapons, and it has its own UI. We also added achievement popups, which differentiates ironman and regular achievement unlocks, and only pop when your profile doesn't already have the achievement.

We added art for the Demon King Cowgirl scene, as well as it and the Reverse Suspended Congress Art to battle, along with fixing a bug related to her sex CGs in battle. We also expanded one of her battle outcome scenes - the ouroboros scene. We updated the mini-encounter UI and added images to the Help menu to help tutorialize players new and old! We've also got some swanky new music revisions for the ghost and other "spooky" encounters.

On the backend we've added Java 17 support, though as long as you're running the application and you've downloaded the up-to-date jre folder we distribute it won't be necessary. We did some AI improvements and fixes, with more to come, and we made it much less likely in the future that saves will become incompatible.

With this weekly, I've gotten through a task list that I populated back in the beginning of the year with over a hundred tasks, and it feels amazing. The task list slowly shrank over the course of the year, occasionally growing back a bit as new tasks were discovered and voted on, particularly the new scenarios, but with the exception of a handful of feature survey items that I'll be working on now, I've gotten everything I planned to get done this year done, and then some, with the help and support of our new programming contractor, a few others, and, of course, you, our patrons. Your feedback and words of encouragement have been tremendous for ToA's continued growth, and we - I - want to thank you for it. But this is a weekly update, and we can talk more about that in the yearly review, so for now, without further ado, the weekly!

Next up we've got the Dark Knight Oral animation and the Werewolf on Catgirl scenario that's being worked on.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar] (0.3.15.4)
- - - Workupload

- - - Workupload

1.7 gigabytes sheesh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
Huh, the armor upgrading seems to be fairly bugged, because i could increase the ranks indefinitely if i had the soul crystals, but it actually didn't increase their stats and actually seemed to make them worse somehow?

I mean my full plate has 100 levels on everything but the endurance and magic enchant and Selkie oneshotted the armor into shreds with 600 damage?

View attachment 1541583

And there's still no roof on upgrading it, it just shows 0/2 or 0/1 on the upgrades.

View attachment 1541590

And i doubt giving myself obscene amount of soul crystals is the problem, because i just tried it with a clean save just to be sure and it still has no roof.

And it's just not the full plate, it's every piece of armor, even the boots, gloves, head and legs have the same problem, upgrading weapons works but not the armor.

:EDIT: Even setting the value of upgrades to the normal roof valeus (2 or 1) doesn't fix the issue, the armor just gets instantly shredded by any enemy when they make an attack.

:EDIT2: Even without any upgrades the armor gets shredded instantly by any enemy when they make an attack.
I noticed this too, the only upgrades that seems to work as intended are the ones that increase magic, endurance, etc. but even those don't update on the new UI to say 1/1 after purchase.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Minotaurress/The 'Demon King'
Average Length: 12 inches Average Girth: 10 inches
Orc/Urka Average Length: 12 inches Average Girth: 11 inches

Urka, canoncially, has a fatter cock than the 'Demon King'
  • Tweaked some cock sizes
I don't fucking believe it, the meme about Urka's cock actually made the Demon King feel self-conscious about her lack in cock size. Her cock was updated, after we meme'd about it, to be bigger and girthier than Urka's.

Urka did it, .
She truly is the best member of Team Hiro.

RED.png

If you ever needed proof that Maj is attentive, there it is. We meme'd the Demon King's Cock into becoming girthier and longer.
This is wonderful, thank you Maj, I'd have died of laughter if it went further and Urka's cock got shrunk by Alma for the 'Blubberbutt' joke tbh.

Reactions: UndeadEve

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I don't fucking believe it, the meme about Urka's cock actually made the Demon King feel self-conscious about her lack in cock size. Her cock was updated, after we meme'd about it, to be bigger and girthier than Urka's.

Urka did it, .
She truly is the best member of Team Hiro.

View attachment 1542042

If you ever needed proof that Maj is attentive, there it is. We meme'd the Demon King's Cock into becoming girthier and longer.
This is wonderful, thank you Maj, I'd have died of laughter if it went further and Urka's cock got shrunk by Alma for the 'Blubberbutt' joke tbh.
bdd.jpg

• Haha

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Did you perhaps meant Bubblebutt? For butts that are round and big :love::BootyTime:
Alma has that, but Urka calls her Blubberbutt during the Tentacle Witch Team Hiro scene. I like to believe Alma is planning her revenge :oops:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Here I was hoping for a scene where Urka bullies the Demon King's tiny penis. Congratulations!

• Haha

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Huh, the armor upgrading seems to be fairly bugged, because i could increase the ranks indefinitely if i had the soul crystals, but it actually didn't increase their stats and actually seemed to make them worse somehow?

I mean my full plate has 100 levels on everything but the endurance and magic enchant and Selkie oneshotted the armor into shreds with 600 damage?

View attachment 1541583

And there's still no roof on upgrading it, it just shows 0/2 or 0/1 on the upgrades.

View attachment 1541590

And i doubt giving myself obscene amount of soul crystals is the problem, because i just tried it with a clean save just to be sure and it still has no roof.

And it's just not the full plate, it's every piece of armor, even the boots, gloves, head and legs have the same problem, upgrading weapons works but not the armor.

:EDIT: Even setting the value of upgrades to the normal roof valeus (2 or 1) doesn't fix the issue, the armor just gets instantly shredded by any enemy when they make an attack.

:EDIT2: Even without any upgrades the armor gets shredded instantly by any enemy when they make an attack.
Hey man, at least you can consistently edit your save. Mine will sometimes not have the changes in game, despite the file being edited. :LOL:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

View attachment 1541107

Java [.jar] (0.3.15.4)
- - - Workupload

- - - Workupload

All of these .jar links are dead.

• Sad

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Any one knows are they planning to add new characters to game, or the demon king is the last one?
New characters, yes. Story Mode is bound to have more coming with the upcoming Story Mode updates in Dec-Jan. Art for those characters? That depends, IIRC Maj confirmed that some charas from the Beauty Pageant (The Satyr/Demon & Lizard lady) were going to get art added for their scenes. But I do believe we're getting another chara added to the Pervert Gallery, the Demon Matriarch & the True Demon King alongside her. But that's just a theory. A GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAme theory.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes