balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
are there in this game eterosexual scenes or is aimed toward gay audience?i like the art
The strike zone is more straight guys who like submissive POV content. There are some topping and m/m and what I'll call 'misc' (bestiality &c) scenes scattered in there but the vast majority of it is thicc feminine characters domming soft androgynous boys.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Wait it's not the monthly? I assume there'll be another one soon thats the monthly then, but that's unusual considering it's basically the end of the month.
There's a weekly update every Saturday and a monthly update on the 1st of each month. There's a few fixes that are going into the monthly update that releases tomorrow, but otherwise it'll basically be the same as this weekly.
IDK, I'm about to give up on this one. I guess my platform is dead. Six updates to Java since last win 64 update.
There is no java "version" of the game. It's all java with native executables. I don't know how this thread is keeping up versions (it seems the front page is rarely updated) but, as others have pointed out, if you replace the .jar file on the windows version you download with the current .jar file, you'll have the up to date version.
Hello guys, I'm planning to play ironman mode, cause I think it gives you extra bonus points during character creation if you complete certains achievements, am I right ?
So do you know which achievements actually give you points, because as far as I remember, not every achievements give you points.
Every achievement completed in Ironman gives you 1 point. If you complete an achievement outside of Ironman, you get half a point. If you complete an achievement in both Ironman and non-Ironman, you just get the 1 point from that achievement.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
are there in this game eterosexual scenes or is aimed toward gay audience?i like the art
There are some, but you can change that in options (futa+) so they are replaced by futas.

Now, i know i shouldn't mention that here, but there are also questions you have to answer yourself: are futas gay? are traps gay? are futa on trap gay? why are ovipositors even a fetish? are we alone in this universe? what IS the universe? do we even exist or is it just a simulation?

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
i can't save in game is it beceause its the java version or is it beceause im doing story mode idk please help me if you can?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
IDK, I'm about to give up on this one. I guess my platform is dead. Six updates to Java since last win 64 update.
Seconded. I like this game but it's been a looong while us who have to play it on windows got to take part of the fun.
Have you two ever even used the search function in the forums?

Because if you had, you would've found atleast 200 different posts (atleast 5 of them are mine) explaining how to update your game.

But since people still do not know how to use the search function, i'll do it again.

Download the windows version, extract it, download the latest java (just scroll through the latest posts and you'll find it), and put the java where you extracted the windows version and replace the old one with it, then use the .exe to run the game and bam, you're playing the latest version.

Please, for the love of non-existant god, learn to use the search function, it'll save not only your time, but ours.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
There are some, but you can change that in options (futa+) so they are replaced by futas.

Now, i know i shouldn't mention that here, but there are also questions you have to answer yourself: are futas gay? are traps gay? are futa on trap gay? why are ovipositors even a fetish? are we alone in this universe? what IS the universe? do we even exist or is it just a simulation?
No, Yes, No, because some people like bees TOO much, definitely not, cold, and probably a simulation.

LIFE'S MYSTERIES: SOLVED!

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

Answers: No, yeah, no, some people want some eggs :3, probably, it's an ever expanding spacetime that suffers from enthropy, maybe, but there's probably no way to know for sure when we live inside this reality, so might as well go along with the pragmatic route and think what we perceive is the reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Because if you had, you would've found atleast 200 different posts (atleast 5 of them are mine) explaining how to update your game.

But since people still do not know how to use the search function, i'll do it again.

Download the windows version, extract it, download the latest java (just scroll through the latest posts and you'll find it), and put the java where you extracted the windows version and replace the old one with it, then use the .exe to run the game and bam, you're playing the latest version.

Please, for the love of non-existant god, learn to use the search function, it'll save not only your time, but ours.
Seriously, this damn question appears here every week. There is no excuse for this laziness.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Anyone feel like the generic character in the cowgirl art looks too masculine? Just seems wrong and offputting when most of who you're fucking is a futa.
I thought on that too, maybe a more feminine (for traps like Trudy) and another with big boobs too (for futas)and another still muscular for strong futas like Urka and D Knight

Reactions: Kveterak

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
That's because she's fucking Trudy or one of your companions iirc
Edit: Some companions act as support in combat like Kirila healing you or Trudy getting fucked to distract the enemy,not completly sure how it works but I'm pretty sure that's what's happening.
Hmm thanks, I already knew about Kirila heal us but never considered Trudy doing somethink, it make a lot of sense

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018

And never forget that the .jar file need to be named exactly " TalesOfAndrogyny " because the game wont run in other name

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.04.5)

New content:
  • Added new Warlock companion scenes

Anyone know how to get the new warlock scenes? I tried it didn't work for me

Reactions: royotia69

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
Game has hundreds of images. So many great characters, yet 80% of sexual positions are back/doggy or fellatio.

A game that has a tremendous potential ruined by the limited vision of the Devs.

I hope they check some futa hentais and get inspired by them to get away from the generic stuff that we see everywhere.

• Angry
Reactions: funek0

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
Wait it's not the monthly? I assume there'll be another one soon thats the monthly then, but that's unusual considering it's basically the end of the month.
I'm letting you know, the monthly build is usually just the last week's build packaged to lower $ tier patrons, with maybe a bug fix (and that's rare itself).

Reactions: Lebrix

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Game has hundreds of images. So many great characters, yet 80% of sexual positions are back/doggy or fellatio.

A game that has a tremendous potential ruined by the limited vision of the Devs.

I hope they check some futa hentais and get inspired by them to get away from the generic stuff that we see everywhere.
That was quite a dumb complain, of course the most popular positions will be back/doggy or fellatio, they are basically a default positions that every single character need a scene with. It's as if you'd complain about female character having vaginal sex.
Add to that MC having no tits, no vagina and (almost) no one caring about his dick and you have quite limited options.

Btw, they just added a cowgirl position scene.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes