dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
they need to add scene for kylira like spending time, making love and add animation. while having sex with other party member

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
For the love of Big Holy Butts, just PLAY THE DAMN GAME.
It just takes a couple of hours to get most of the content, and much less if you want specific content.
There's even a friggin CHEATS option to see everything!

If you're too in a rush to get a desperate 2 minutes fap, just google "Majalis hentai", and look at the pretty pics, that is faster.
are you sure about that?

D

Deleted member 3233150

For fapping purposes, Yes. Even the 100% profile does not give you everything, it only gives you conclusions and not the scenes.
Profile gives you all the animations possible
Do not confuse people about it

• Angry
Reactions: Fuzzcat

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Yes, but does not give you any context what is happening, context sometimes is the key and i totally didn't lie about anything. Even if you get 100% profile, you don't get any scenes that would give you context how did it happen. And if you are confused that is not on me but on you or any other that does not even bother to play the game or even start the game in the first place.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
The image was hot as fuck until Isaw the big ass knot. That shit gotta hurt like a motherfucker.

royotia69

Jun 2, 2018
To be fair the gallery is a nice touch but it vastly inferior to the ''encounters'' tab with the cheats enabled. I can understand ppl asking for the save for a few different reasons tho.

How can you even upload the profile.json? It says its not an allowed extension.

Last edited:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
To be fair the gallery is a nice touch but it vastly inferior to the ''events'' tab with the cheats enabled. I can understand ppl asking for the save for a few different reasons tho.

compact it to a zip/rar etc file

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
The quality is shit but for the love of God someone put this in the first page for the guys who still have problem with the search tool.

------Updated Tutorial--------

-----------------The video show exactly what I am saying below--------------------

1- Download any windows version from the first page, which will give you a .RAR file.

2- Extract it, you will get those 6 files.

3- Then download the last Java version, which will give you a .JAR file.

4- DELETE the .JAR file that comes in the windows .RAR file, and put the updated .JAR file in the folder.

I know some people are messing around, but I will never answer this goddam question again

Key-fukinwords- update updated last lastversion version last version lastest version lastestversion ultimate fucking version how howto how to update howtoupdate how toupdate how do i update this beautyful game how do I fukin update the game why the warlock is the best girl why we are here... just suffering?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3233150

a folder .toa-data gets created once you start the game, putting profile.json over there unlocks the gallery.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
a folder .toa-data gets created once you start the game, putting profile.json over there unlocks the gallery.
he was talking about uploading the .json file in to the thread, but its not possible this way, but if you compact it into one of the most famous compacted extensions (like .ZIP/.RAR) make it possible

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The quality is shit but for the love of God someone put this in the first page for the guys who still have problem with the search tool.

-----------------The video show exactly what I am saying below--------------------

1- Download any windows version from the first page, which will give you a .RAR file.

2- Extract it, you will get those 6 files.

3- Then download the last Java version, which will give you a .JAR file.

4- DELETE the .JAR file that comes in the windows .RAR file, and put the updated .JAR file in the folder.

I know some people are messing around, but I will never answer this goddam question again

Key-fukinwords- update updated last lastversion version last version lastest version lastestversion ultimate fucking version how howto how to update howtoupdate how toupdate how do i update this beautyful game how do I fukin update the game why the warlock is the best girl why we are here... just suffering?
You are assuming those people asking the SAME thing every week bother to read the OP when they don't even bother to read the page where they are posting on. :LOL: :LOL:

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.05.1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes