iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
yo i played this game back in 2018 i think, hows the content now? Is it still just encountering people and having scenes. Or is there a storyline or quests or w.e

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
why wont the last version come for PC?
Oh look, yet another one of these.

I'll just give you a protip and use the search function and look for example my username in this thread, you'd might be surprised how many times i've explained this very thing here, not anymore, i'm done since you people never learn.

Reactions: meitham

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Ive tried story mode and I am bit stuck with Urka. I mean I am only level 3, physical attack seems like make less damage in comparison to her damage and sexual attacks even if I win lead to game over. Can anyone give me some tips on how to beat her in first encounter in story mode. The only thing I haven't tried yet is to use stealth.
Also I have a question regarding saves, earlier I played on 03.03 version in jorney mode, will my save work properly on 03.05 version?

vomherzen

Oct 15, 2019
Why aren't they changing the length/girth measurements in the monster description (pervert-gallery screen)? Length is somewhat off compared to the pics/animations but girth is just wrong. Many monsters have 5-6 inch girth but on the pics/anim. it's at least 9-10. Is it so that people who play this game will feel better about themselves or what I don't get it...

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
i can't save in game is it beceause its the java version or is it beceause im doing story mode idk please help me if you can?
There's a box in options to lock out saves. Have you checked that box? It might be labelled Iron Man. That's to prevent saves, while you go after the Quetzel Goddess, to try for the the Iron Man achievement.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
it was 1,46 GB right? did they just optimize?
Probably. That is, I assume, because the old jar file is smaller? Often times, they take out stuff they don't need when they make a new animation and the like, but they don't do it every time. So, you wind up with the file growing, until they go in and optimise the jar.

Erkthagreat

Aug 21, 2017
Looked all over the thread but it seems the size/ fullscreen/ resolution bug is pretty common. Where is the text located? I can't resize the game because its stuck in fullscreen and at the wrong resolution. Where is the file so I can edit it?

Reactions: C4dn3 and MasterM
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes