Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.05.2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDoccta

Sep 10, 2019
Hello, i would like to ask how far is quest in this game, i'm curious if i should consider playing the quest part.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
New charms inside the code in the spoiler below. You need text editor - for PC version to edit your save file. (Non-rooted phones have no access to save files on Android - don't ask me about that.)
I have added also Magic Resistance Charm fo convenience.
PS: Be sure to keep backup at first.

Last edited:

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
I have searched three times over and all I found were links to java and the apk file I'm looking for the Windows 64bit version.
:cautious:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
i mean I did I extracted the java file and just got a bunch of data files with no application to run the game.
is there something specific I have to do with java files?
Not to make you feel bad or anything, but a Java file is ready to run, don't extract it.

find and older upload that included all the other stuff, and remove it's java file and put the new in it its place if you just want the .exe file to run it, and the .toa folder and such.

EDIT >>>>Stuff in the image is not part of the java file. But you can get it in some of the older download threads. Then just drop the new java file in there like the second image shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes