Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.05.1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why did the file size go down?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
New features:
  • Goblin eggs will not flush out if you have a buttplug in
Could this be a prelude to gearing up for some more mommy Selkie content?

If so, there might be a benevolent god out there after all.

Nut.png

Reactions: Movikx

Atlane

Oct 1, 2017
So, after a quick look at the CG, seems there is one with Kylira and trudy sucking/licking Urka's cock but never managed to see this one ingame. Do someone know how to unlock it?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
they should have add more animation. there some like kylira and other don't have animation. if you have kylira join your party and want to have sex. they just talk about it and that it. they should add female in the party. so he or other get her pregnant.

May 31, 2018
Hello. Is there a way to copy all encounter dialogue? I’m fine with sorting everything out but going in game and copying everything can take quite a while, even with the copy log feature.

fellowww

Jan 25, 2018
So, after a quick look at the CG, seems there is one with Kylira and trudy sucking/licking Urka's cock but never managed to see this one ingame. Do someone know how to unlock it?
Go to the inn in the first town and go take a room alone. You'll get a scene where Trudy is in a room with a guy, decline joining them and then you get the scene. It doesn't make much sense and I think it's unintentional/bugged. If it doesn't work then you might need to be urka's slave.

Hello. Is there a way to copy all encounter dialogue? I’m fine with sorting everything out but going in game and copying everything can take quite a while, even with the copy log feature.
extract the JAR file and find encounters.json

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
How to get ''drunk traveler encounter'' getting drunk and encountering Trudy doesn't seems to work at least for me
is probably a normal encounter in the map, should be like "Humanoid", "Human", "Traveler" with enough perception of the map

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes