• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
For anyone interested, I'm still editing and writing parts for Act 3, the ending of Warmth, but I'm also working on Acts 1.5 (Brigand Charm Interactions and Ending 5) and Act 3.5 (The Brigand Backstory Conclusion).
Here's a sneak peek of the part I'm working on currently, Selkie's Visit to the Brigand Cottage after the Wedding:
1620686143403.png
1620686221201.png

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I was about to say something here about majalis using "?" in the character's name on twitter, but i then realized f95 somehow forgot i was following this thread and people have way better proofs that she's not the demon king...
Anyway, have a pic ;D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(I love her so fucking much ><)

• Love
Reactions: Evokerr and Twiton

Sep 10, 2018
I was about to say something here about majalis using "?" in the character's name on twitter, but i then realized f95 somehow forgot i was following this thread and people have way better proofs that she's not the demon king...
Anyway, have a pic ;D
(I love her so fucking much ><)
I think she is indeed the demon king. The main menu of the game show us a silhouette of a dick with a format that usually artist do for dragons humanoids, wherein that beautiful queen looks like.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I think she is indeed the demon king. The main menu of the game show us a silhouette of a dick with a format that usually artist do for dragons humanoids, wherein that beautiful queen looks like.
We have some proof to doubt that is indeed the actual King/Leader of the Demons
There's also the fact that the Demons are known to put up facades to fool the Heroes, the King themselves wouldn't be un-guarded like this especially as they have so far allowed us in their lands unimpeded, so it makes sense that there would be a powerful being like this that's standing guard.
The teaser also said it would be a new character, which would make more sense if it wasn't the Demon King we've encountered as we've already seen them in Story Mode. The new character might be one we discover after defeating this Succubi-Dragon.
Who may indeed be the metaphorical and literal 'Dragon' of the Demon King's army.

Reactions: Quote

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Jester: "And look! It's the Demon King, the Leader of our Army, waving from their carriage!"
View attachment 1188936
(Simpsons references, this is what you can expect of me.)
You just made me think about something
If the game doesn't end when we meet the real demon king, if we meet the jester after that and tell the demon king's name, what would happen ?
Even if the game ends when we meet the king, i still think it's a good topic.

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You just made me think about something
If the game doesn't end when we meet the real demon king, if we meet the jester after that and tell the demon king's name, what would happen ?
Even if the game ends when we meet the king, i still think it's a good topic.
The Jester ruffles our hair, smiles and goes "So, tell me Hiro, was it really worth it?"
Then we give them a hug and wish them a good day. (If it's really who the fans believe it is. Because I think, if it is, then we're not going to strike them down. We're just going to be glad we've finally found them, hoping we've made them proud with how far we've come.)

TBH, getting Demon King Truth variant encounters would be nice. Of the Demon King's Minions going "Ah, still going about saving people? Even after all of that? Well, want a tussle or just passing by?"

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
The Jester ruffles our hair, smiles and goes "So, tell me Hiro, was it really worth it?"
Then we give them a hug and wish them a good day. (If it's really who the fans believe it is.)

TBH, getting Demon King Truth variant encounters would be nice. Of the Demon King's Minions going "Ah, still going about saving people? Even after all of that? Well, want a tussle or just passing by?"
I'm someone who plays "the company" a lot, with the special additional thing you can add to someone you see a lot (those who know will get it), so i don't mind that particular fetish ;)

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I'm someone who plays "the company" a lot, with the special additional thing you can add to someone you see a lot (those who know will get it), so i don't mind that particular fetish ;)
Fetish? I was talking about the Jester casually letting us know that we don't have to play games if we already know the Truth. And that she'd be friendly towards us if it's Hiro's Mom

Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
100% profile for v0.3.08.1, unlocked all scenes in pervert mode.
Doesnt seem to work for me. I unzipped the file and got profile.json. Copied this to the toa-data folder and overwrote the existing profile.json. Loaded up the game and tried to load this save file and nothing is there.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Doesnt seem to work for me. I unzipped the file and got profile.json. Copied this to the toa-data folder and overwrote the existing profile.json. Loaded up the game and tried to load this save file and nothing is there.
You don't need to do that, just enable cheats from option menu and start Adventure mode and voila, now you have full pervert screen. If somehow there is not everything, then start Story mode and remember to have the cheats on and now you have full pervert screen.

Megamerd

Dec 26, 2019
Does nobody have the Android update?

Also I'm expecting some kind of plot-twist regarding the Demon King's identity. Something like: it was the greengrocer girl all along

• Sad
Reactions: Booblex and Twiton

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
So i was reading the reviews on this game and most are saying it's best game ever made while trying to get everyone to play it.
The problem is ONLY 1 review even mentions this game is for a gay audience and strictly a gay audience.
They said mostly.... That's a blatant lie

Word of advice when advertising is to make people aware of the intended crowd
falsely advertising isn't doing the game favours it just gets you hate.

Rating you fetish 5/5 or 10/10 tells no one anything
If the fetish is despised talking about maniacs is pointless. Eg:NTR (All games with this tag will have the comment is the NTR Optional?)

Gay falls into the same problem if you like it good for you.
If you don't well someone isn't going to be happy.

Spelling isn't my strong suit but this needed to be said, in the end it's up to the people who write reviews in the end.
just don't be surprised when the hate trains follows after false reviews.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
So i was reading the reviews on this game and most are saying it's best game ever made while trying to get everyone to play it.
The problem is ONLY 1 review even mentions this game is for a gay audience and strictly a gay audience.
They said mostly.... That's a blatant lie

Word of advice when advertising is to make people aware of the intended crowd
falsely advertising isn't doing the game favours it just gets you hate.

Rating you fetish 5/5 or 10/10 tells no one anything
If the fetish is despised talking about maniacs is pointless. Eg:NTR (All games with this tag will have the comment is the NTR Optional?)

Gay falls into the same problem if you like it good for you.
If you don't well someone isn't going to be happy.

Spelling isn't my strong suit but this needed to be said, in the end it's up to the people who write reviews in the end.
just don't be surprised when the hate trains follows after false reviews.
What a load of self important shash.

If you didn't bother to look at the first post and determine the nature of the game that's entirely down to you. How individuals choose to write their reviews is entirely down to them. You not liking what you've decided is "for a gay audience and strictly a gay audience," is grounds for you quietly moving on, not for spewing out vague threats of hate trains and dismissing reviews as false.

My review of your first post: Childish, entitled, and a bit on the bigoted side. 1/10.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes