• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The Demon King update was released on May 9th Sunday, Mothers Day.
The leader of the Demons, as well as the higher-up position of the Demon King, is the Matriarch.

The Witch of the Cottage, Meri, is situated at the foot of the Burle Mountains (MeriBurle)
She travelled with your mother, grants you magic and helps you defeat the Quetzalcoatl (Even letting us keep the crystal the man gave us) and she never ages.

What am I trying to Imply? Uhhhh...
ExaSDixWYAQhxUI.jpg
... something is about to be revealed through this encounter, that's all I can truly guess. A revelation, some answers maybe.

I really hope, for what it's worth, it results in Hiro getting a big hug and being told he's made someone proud with how far he has come as a Hero.

BTW, next Hero Forge recreation is tall, has hooves, is very strong and has a double-bladed great axe.
That's right, Trudy with horse stilts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Y.F.Y.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Why does she, someone so nice and dutiful, even guard a labyrinth with no treasure? Isn't she meant to be in the middle; she seems more happy to chase you about and have fun rather than fight you, why does she stand outside and just...?
... Hmm? Oh, got lost in thought, yes:
Minotaurress recreated in Hero Forge!

Tales of Androgyny Minotaur N screenshot.png Tales of Androgyny Minotaur H screenshot.png
The most tricky part, surprisingly, was the facial expression. Hero Forge has really clunky stuff, regarding raising eyebrows and moving the mouth, so I'm not entirely content with her facial expression. But I feel rather happy with other areas of this, even if I had issues trying to get certain colours and tones correct (Some of which I blame my poor colour co-ordination on.)
Hoofs and no Hoofs, because the Bovine leg option is rather limiting on what it allows.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The has come to a close, the subject this week was:
Who would you want to have the option to 'date' in-game?
1621048989947.png
1st Place: Brigand
"So, who's playin' what part? Ya gonna be my tart or am I gonna be yer 'sweetheart that likes him fer his personality'? Either way, I know this is gonna be a laugh... an' quite fun too~"
2nd Place: Tie between Alma and Lupa (Double Date?)
"Feels rather odd to actually be this close to one of them, they're quite... friendly~"
"Mmmh~ Cindy wanted to make sure Lupa is getting more accustom to crowds, so let's try to keep her calm too."
"Lupa... Likes... A-Ahhh~"
"I'm surprised you don't own any, uh, pets Alma. You seem a natural at handling them."
"What are you talking about, I own plenty of- Oh, you mean animals."

3rd Place: Selkie (Who is also getting one for real!)
"Pinkie must've been drunk, they're no little gobbos here!"
"Just give it a minute, they always end up finding me here."

And here are some hypothetical scenarios, which I came up with yesterday
1621049091596.png
Thanks to everyone who voted!

Last edited:
Reactions: DangBits

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
don't know why devs keep using java, it is on it's way out and has been for over 5 years. devs would be better off rewriting java games to more modern programs

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
don't know why devs keep using java, it is on it's way out and has been for over 5 years. devs would be better off rewriting java games to more modern programs
You'd be better off telling them that on the Itch.io community forums or supporting them on Patreon & telling them on their Discord, they have a Game Development and Coding discussion channel there! I'm sure you'd enjoy conversing with them about it :D

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is the Android version no longer supported?
Cause it has been a while since the last update
The Android version is still supported by Majalis, as is the Mac version too, but there hasn't been an upload on F95 by anyone who has access to the Patreon APK files as of late. You can request someone to do so, maybe consider asking and hoping someone can help you!

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
And, with that poll finished, here's the next one!

It's hard to fight someone that keeps giggling, hiccupping and slurring their taunts, for both Hiro and his enemies. Either a Booze Bomb is chucked, an Intoxication is cast or you mixed up some Wine for a Healing Potion, hells maybe you came to the battle drunk already...
... so why fight? Just relax, someone is in no state to fight and they're clearly not a threat besides being too grabby or too clumsy. Either Hiro or his... Woah, okay, straight to grabby.

Well then, who do you want to have a 'drunk' battle outcome for?

(Either Hiro being drunk or his enemy)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I just realised something...
... we should totally be able to return the Baby Spider to their mom at the Beauty Pageant.
I've still got that cute little tyke in my bag at level 52.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
I just realised something...
... we should totally be able to return the Baby Spider to their mom at the Beauty Pageant.
I've still got that cute little tyke in my bag at level 52.
I'd love to see the other characters get proper scenes through the pageant too. Spider's probably my favourite, the tease of her being present without having much to do is cruel lol.

• Love
Reactions: Twiton

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
The has come to a close, the subject this week was:
Who would you want to have the option to 'date' in-game?
View attachment 1195412
1st Place: Brigand
"So, who's playin' what part? Ya gonna be my tart or am I gonna be yer 'sweetheart that likes him fer his personality'? Either way, I know this is gonna be a laugh... an' quite fun too~"
2nd Place: Tie between Alma and Lupa (Double Date?)
"Feels rather odd to actually be this close to one of them, they're quite... friendly~"
"Mmmh~ Cindy wanted to make sure Lupa is getting more accustom to crowds, so let's try to keep her calm too."
"Lupa... Likes... A-Ahhh~"
"I'm surprised you don't own any, uh, pets Alma. You seem a natural at handling them."
"What are you talking about, I own plenty of- Oh, you mean animals."

3rd Place: Selkie (Who is also getting one for real!)
"Pinkie must've been drunk, they're no little gobbos here!"
"Just give it a minute, they always end up finding me here."

And here are some hypothetical scenarios, which I came up with yesterday
View attachment 1195413
Thanks to everyone who voted!
Oh! Not Bad

• Red Heart

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Still practicing on liquids, purposefully took it too far with the amount to see how it all looks
By hentai standards this is practically a drought. If you're not dying from dehydration might as well not have sex. Also this single piece of artwork has more bare nipples than my average ToA playthrough, please rectify that. (Great work with the pictures!)

• Haha

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Still practicing on liquids, purposefully took it too far with the amount to see how it all looks, honestly not a big fan of how this turned out, but this took a while so I'll post it anyway.
View attachment 1196413
"Hiro, are you sure this is what your quest giver suggested when they said you ought to 'have a grind session' first before attempting to face this boss?"

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
A couple of months ago I made a of the .
Hope you all enjoy it.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I'd love to see the other characters get proper scenes through the pageant too. Spider's probably my favourite, the tease of her being present without having much to do is cruel lol.
I was honestly surprised the Brigand wasn't one of the Human judges.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes