galgat

Jan 6, 2019
Thank you Mr Technician again for taking the time, and effort to post and Updated version for us to Play with.

I very much appreciate it, and am truly grateful for your time.

EDIT >> I will say this is not the most earth shattering Update, but it is still so very nice to see them constantly pruning, and improving the Game. I am very encouraged by there dedication to there project, and for them having such prompt, and continued progress.

These last few updates seem to have the Artist truly working overtime, many of the images are really great improvements, as well as the .gif type usage in the battle scenes. Great stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
this is what i get, i dont have anitvirus or add ons
First of all i did check website "gofile.io" by ping console command. To check IP adress. Result:

It is clearly not as your browser shows...

So better run some anti-malware fast, becouse "gofile.io" is secure site:

And you could by yourself before posting... :mad:

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
Yeah Norton really dosent like GoFile atm, atleast for me it dosent. You may have to go into Nortons (or follow the same lines if you have another provider) settings and turn off download insight under the firewall section. I could access the site but it was automatically declining the download. My solution to get downloads working off their (for Chrome) was to go into Tools>Extensions>then turn off Norton safe web extension.

Reactions: john_smith98

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah Norton really dosent like GoFile atm, atleast for me it dosent. You may have to go into Nortons (or follow the same lines if you have another provider) settings and turn off download insight under the firewall section. I could access the site but it was automatically declining the download. My solution to get downloads working off their (for Chrome) was to go into Tools>Extensions>then turn off Norton safe web extension.
Wait... what?! This kinda creepy page is diplayed when u use this norton extension and it also don't say that this is from norton?! That is FAIL i say! :eek:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Norton extensions for the browser are kinda weird. Better to disable then, just keep the antivirus running is enough.

rj45direct

Apr 6, 2019
thank you very much, now I'm also giving the task of translating Beggar OF Net-THE NEW LIFE v21Xtras and it's also a titanic task, but I do it for pleasure more than for work, pq either a game that is not updated, I know I can advance a lot and enjoy it with a language that is more comfortable for me to follow the story, I will try to do as much as possible and if I do not complete it, it is not that I run out of life, I will just try again.

PS: thanks for the file and the guide how to do it, if I get to do something decently decent I upload it here.

(y)(y)
I totally agree with you. If you start to translating this let me know so I can help you ;)

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
The fact that it says "Site Blocked" means that you have something installed on your computer that is blocking you from having access to that site. The site isn't just shutdown or being blocked by an outside entity. I use malwarebytes and it has a secure surfing feature which blocks suspicious/malicious/pirating websites. Notice why it says it's being blocked, it's most likely pirated content which is illegal hence it's reason for being blocked by the big brother software you have installed.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Is it possible to be a technical virgin "Anal slut" paladin and talk to the demon without the game ending?

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
I'm actually confused...
What do you mean ?
Last time I played the game, I played a paladin.
Paladins begin locked in chastity, as they are not supposed to use their sexual organs. But as a "loophole" there was some lore about them being able to take it anally, because it wasn't a considered a sex organ.

Early on in the game you come across a merchant / demon, and if you talk to her after having partaken in that loophole a few times, she called you out on it. She then got excited about meeting an "actual holy buttslut", has sex with you, and then the game ends with you being a slave to the demon merchant girl.

Maybe things have changed, but it would be amusing to actually be able to play through the game as a paladin sex-fiend making extensive use of the loophole.

White

Feb 22, 2017
If you have willpower you can avoid the bad ending, but you can't see the seen since Hiro will wimply deny being a buttslut.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Last time I played the game, I played a paladin.
Paladins begin locked in chastity, as they are not supposed to use their sexual organs. But as a "loophole" there was some lore about them being able to take it anally, because it wasn't a considered a sex organ.

Early on in the game you come across a merchant / demon, and if you talk to her after having partaken in that loophole a few times, she called you out on it. She then got excited about meeting an "actual holy buttslut", has sex with you, and then the game ends with you being a slave to the demon merchant girl.

Maybe things have changed, but it would be amusing to actually be able to play through the game as a paladin sex-fiend making extensive use of the loophole.
Ok now it works like that: you need to have at least one willpower point left to avoid being buttslut by Strange Merchant. Everytime you are in a chastity cage (cockcage) and go to this Merchant she will ask how you gonna get rid of that chastity cage... If don't have any Anal Addict points - main character can tell her "I don't know what you mean..." If you happen to have Anal Addict points and fail check of willpower points - there you go - game over. To avoid real game over - enable cheats in menu options. This will allow you to go past game over screen and back to game. And you can bo back to Strange Merchant.
Basically if you like to see game over endings - keep cheats always on.

Reactions: Scales and Jorja
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes