LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
They only appear once, and it's below a certain HP threshold depending on your relationship with them, so if you're guarding a bunch it'll delay her being able to do anything, and obviously she'll only grab them while erect, so you probably want to start with seduction. Selkie does have a tendency to lube herself up a lot when aroused - we'll put in an AI rule that they won't overlube themselves, but once the new AI system is in she'll go for it more readily.
When do you think the new AI system will be ready? Been hearing about it for a while now.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
How do you see the event were Kylira and Trudy blow Urka?
Have all three of them in your team.
Get a room in Silajam inn alone.
A Trudy event starts, buy you need to walk in on him right away.
After that there is different event with this art.

Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
can somebody help me about this I already delete the old versions of the game but still I'm getting this error's
Newest version is 0.3.38.2, you're running 0.3.38.0.
You can find the newest ones in OP, just download the system version you have (windows, ios, android) and then download the java and replace the old .js with the new one.

stormangel2121

Sep 28, 2023
Newest version is 0.3.38.2, you're running 0.3.38.0.
You can find the newest ones in OP, just download the system version you have (windows, ios, android) and then download the java and replace the old .js with the new one.
can u send me the link of the newest version I cant find the new one I only can find 38.0.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.38.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Doesn't Alma piss in Hiro during one of the scenes where you lose to her and return to the mansion afterwards?
I remember seeing it and getting piss jumpscared.
It does, two small stories about it, if you lose to Warlock character and make her train you to love sucking dicks. If you return to her shelter, you fall asleep together, and some choices lead to it.

There won't be any arts for this.
Huh, didn't remember any of that.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes