BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018

View attachment 3079049

Hayoooooo! New weekly!

Some fun new stuff this time - Kylira and Trudy can now both get egged by Selkie the goblin, and as a result, can end up pregnant in much the same way Hiro can (from werewolves, centaurs, and harpies - not nagas, just yet). There's related scenes for interacting with them and a birthing scene as well!

We've also animated Hiro's facial art, so Hiro can now catch cumshots on the face - we haven't added it in battle yet, but it'll eventually be used for battle handjobs. As it is, Hiro smiling up at the camera with something on their face is an encounter-only thing.

Another thing that's pretty cool is we've got a nice little suite of sounds made for the Wasp which are nice and satisfying, so check it out!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
What is the situation in that picture?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Either my reading comprehension is poor or it doesn't actually tell me. Are there new scenes of them getting boned by goblins or not, and if there are new scenes then how do I trigger them?
Some fun new stuff this time - Kylira and Trudy can now both get egged by Selkie the goblin, and as a result, can end up pregnant in much the same way Hiro can (from werewolves, centaurs, and harpies - not nagas, just yet). There's related scenes for interacting with them and a birthing scene as well!
Yes they can, but no it doesn't give instructions on how to do so. My guess is it is a potential loss event.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I only got trudy one to trigger by "split up with friend" on the selkie encounter and then getting him bootyblasted by a werewolf encounter, fuck if i know how to trigger the others and i've no idea how to trigger the kylira ones, i thought it could be tied to the anticurse quest but nothing works and i did extensive tests.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
If Trudy or Kylira help you out in combat (they'll appear), they're valid targets for the opponent. If they get grabbed by Selkie and she finishes, that's one way to get egged by her. Then it's just the same logic, but for the sperm donors. Events work too, though there aren't necessarily anal events for Kylira and Trudy with them yet.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
If Trudy or Kylira help you out in combat (they'll appear), they're valid targets for the opponent. If they get grabbed by Selkie and she finishes, that's one way to get egged by her. Then it's just the same logic, but for the sperm donors. Events work too, though there aren't necessarily anal events for Kylira and Trudy with them yet.
Well, I was partially right.
Hello, can I increase the agility more or is this the maximum number?
It can get higher.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Still no luck, selkie just keeps lubing herself or spamming seduction, sometimes deciding to attack me or just anything else rather than fucking trudy or kylira, only luck i've got with trudy is to just do the split up route and even then i can't get them to be fucked through the combat, only by the certain encounter checks.
Even with full respect & trust, trudy and kylira appear maybe once or twice per combat encounter, even when spamming guard in order to avoid hitting selkie, even unarmed i can down her pretty fast.

Reactions: modeek

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Still no luck, selkie just keeps lubing herself or spamming seduction, sometimes deciding to attack me or just anything else rather than fucking trudy or kylira, only luck i've got with trudy is to just do the split up route and even then i can't get them to be fucked through the combat, only by the certain encounter checks.
Even with full respect & trust, trudy and kylira appear maybe once or twice per combat encounter, even when spamming guard in order to avoid hitting selkie, even unarmed i can down her pretty fast.
They only appear once, and it's below a certain HP threshold depending on your relationship with them, so if you're guarding a bunch it'll delay her being able to do anything, and obviously she'll only grab them while erect, so you probably want to start with seduction. Selkie does have a tendency to lube herself up a lot when aroused - we'll put in an AI rule that they won't overlube themselves, but once the new AI system is in she'll go for it more readily.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes