yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.38.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I feel like we need an ending where we marry/romance the demon queen instead of just becoming her whore. Maybe beat her in a duel as a virgin then submit? That would be cool. :sneaky:
By the way, there was Demon King wedding mentioned in one of changelog a while ago, and I still don't know what scene exactly it hints. Missionary sex scene? There's no mention of wedding

Reactions: Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
She deserves more content, especially if we tell her of the Demon King's mythical underwear
The game could actually have much more of the quests at this point. Instead of adding new scenes to already existing scenarios, like it's being done with Demon King, for example, where you basically submit again and again with a slight circumstances change to see alternative scenes with the same result, there could be a plotline that would lead you to different outcomes, like finding an item and giving it to her. And this plotline easily could contain some lore about the Demon Kingdom, which is given out naturally in the course of solving tasks.

Would also give some meaning to the abundance of items we have already. Like, what's the point of coming in condom and eating it right now? It could be a part of some interaction, a task to buy and eat condom for some reward, maybe a new item that gives you something. Or you could easily write a plotline that involves wearing plugs, currently they only are mentioned briefly by Brigand, Trudy, Slime, and that's all the fun. Or why giving Urka a new slave scene out of blue where she makes you autofellate yourself if you could, for example, have this option as a kind of Pacifist ending to the battle that would involve, idk, wearing a certain underwear, which would provoke her.

The only issue is adventuring between locations currently is a pain, it's a long distance to cover with expensive fast travel that isn't always available.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Quick question: what mode do you think is best, story mode or the other mode?
I don't see them being different. You could easily put story encounters inside adventure mode without anybody noticing.

For example, there's a whole scenario with Kylira and Hiro meeting at inn in story mode. What if there was a certain new inn in adventure, in second location for example, where you could meet Kylira if previously you suggested them to be a healer (currently this option does nothing)? You would get this interaction as if you're both travel independently in plot. Same with finding Kylira and Brigand getting naughty.

Or imagine meeting the Catgirl from story mode at the final location in adventure. She would tell you about prophecy right before you meet Demon King, which makes sense. She would also be more aggressive with hitting on you, which also makes sense as it's final location.

Imagine bandit village and sperm bank are locations on the second and third locations of adventure. It's even more interesting this way, if you think about it. There is no problem with fitting them at all.

Kunt

May 6, 2018
can someone help me playing this game?
it says
"java virtual machine launcher
a jave exception has occurred"

nine159

Feb 7, 2019
I don't see them being different. You could easily put story encounters inside adventure mode without anybody noticing.

For example, there's a whole scenario with Kylira and Hiro meeting at inn in story mode. What if there was a certain new inn in adventure, in second location for example, where you could meet Kylira if previously you suggested them to be a healer (currently this option does nothing)? You would get this interaction as if you're both travel independently in plot. Same with finding Kylira and Brigand getting naughty.

Or imagine meeting the Catgirl from story mode at the final location in adventure. She would tell you about prophecy right before you meet Demon King, which makes sense. She would also be more aggressive with hitting on you, which also makes sense as it's final location.

Imagine bandit village and sperm bank are locations on the second and third locations of adventure. It's even more interesting this way, if you think about it. There is no problem with fitting them at all.
Are there more in scene and characters in one or other ?

Sintonir

Jul 13, 2021
can someone help me playing this game?
it says
"java virtual machine launcher
a jave exception has occurred"
Are you trying to launch through jar file or through executable? I had the same problem with .jar, and needed the executable(which comes with the windows/linux/mac version).
If you want latest version, you need to download windows/linux/mac version(if you don't already have it) and then download latest .jar file(java version) and change .jar in folder to the new one.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kunt
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes