Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Red_Slime_Butt.gif

Hayoooo! New weekly!

This time we've got the terrific trio in a bit of a bind - Hiro, Trudy, and Kylira (if you have them recruited and with you!) are all caught up in a shoplifting scheme, and their sticky fingers have landed them in hot water - and the stocks! Will the townsfolk leave them to their punishment, or will they... participate?

Come find out with the new Hiro & Co. Stockade Anal art! Well, I guess that name kinda gives it away...

We've added that art with a bunch of variants for the stealing failure scenes in town, and expanded those scenes. We've also made it a bit easier to see by introducing a new item to steal - the Food Barrel.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Last edited:

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023

View attachment 3061168

Hayoooo! New weekly!

This time we've got the terrific trio in a bit of a bind - Hiro, Trudy, and Kylira (if you have them recruited and with you!) are all caught up in a shoplifting scheme, and their sticky fingers have landed them in hot water - and the stocks! Will the townsfolk leave them to their punishment, or will they... participate?

Come find out with the new Hiro & Co. Stockade Anal art! Well, I guess that name kinda gives it away...

We've added that art with a bunch of variants for the stealing failure scenes in town, and expanded those scenes. We've also made it a bit easier to see by introducing a new item to steal - the Food Barrel.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

Wait is that a pussy in the slime??? (WHY!?)
Now I'm wondering how many times do we even see pussy in this game?

--I wish it was all butthole tbh--

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Do you guys know how to get the pillory variants?
have trudy and kylira as your companions, head to town general store, enter stealing mode, get caught stealing then try to leave the store

to unlock all possible variants you'll have to:
TRUDY AS COMPANION CHECK___________KYLIRA AS COMPANION CHECK____________________RESULT
__________PASS_______________________________PASS_______________________HIRO, KYLIRA AND TRUDY SCENE
__________FAIL________________________________FAIL_______________________ HIRO ONLY SCENE
__________PASS_______________________________ FAIL_______________________ HIRO AND TRUDY SCENE
__________FAIL________________________________PASS_______________________HIRO AND KYLIRA SCENE

Last edited:

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
have trudy and kylira as your companions, head to town general store, enter stealing mode, get caught stealing then try to leave the store

to unlock all possible variants you'll have to:
TRUDY AS COMPANION CHECK___________KYLIRA AS COMPANION CHECK____________________RESULT
__________PASS_______________________________PASS_______________________HIRO, KYLIRA AND TRUDY SCENE
__________FAIL________________________________FAIL_______________________ HIRO ONLY SCENE
__________PASS_______________________________ FAIL_______________________ HIRO AND TRUDY SCENE
__________FAIL________________________________PASS_______________________HIRO AND KYLIRA SCENE
Oh it's just plus or not your companions, not as interesting then

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Oh it's just plus or not your companions, not as interesting then
yeah you need companions in order to unlock their respective scenes
the only issue is that if you have a high skill for stealing without getting caught then you'll probably not see this with your main save... for me I had to start a new game because I already have max skills in my main save, then all I needed was to add a code in the new game quick save file to make the game think that I already had recruited trudy and kylira, finally I went for the town to steal the shop

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
yeah you need companions in order to unlock their respective scenes
the only issue is that if you have a high skill for stealing without getting caught then you'll probably not see this with your main save... for me I had to start a new game because I already have max skills in my main save, then all I needed was to add a code in the new game quick save file to make the game think that I already had recruited trudy and kylira, finally I went for the town to steal the shop
You can only steal a set amount of times before you are caught I believe. It depends on your agility, so just keep stealing until you get the scene, then reload.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Are fireworks allowed in Ironia? If so, that must scare Cait and the Weresluts ;-;

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
You can only steal a set amount of times before you are caught I believe. It depends on your agility, so just keep stealing until you get the scene, then reload.
when I tried on my main save I stole all the shop keeper stuff without getting caught, when I started a new game it always triggered when I was ~7 items alway from taking it all

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
That sucks, I was hoping for the same thing. Maybe they should have a variant for the "futa mode" (I think it was called), where you have monster girls fucking you instead of men.
Or futa ladies in town scenarios like the Alleyway.

Also hung bottoms are hot so yk.
I especially like when Hiro is an appreciative Top, satisfying their desires and being affectionate. Also the Futa Powerbottom content is great!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes