Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
That sucks, I was hoping for the same thing. Maybe they should have a variant for the "futa mode" (I think it was called), where you have monster girls fucking you instead of men.
Or futa ladies in town scenarios like the Alleyway.

Also hung bottoms are hot so yk.
I especially like when Hiro is an appreciative Top, satisfying their desires and being affectionate. Also the Futa Powerbottom content is great!

Last edited:

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
When there's something with males once in a while, people want futas. When there's something with futas, people want to be on top instead. And when there's something with being on top, people want a protagonist without dick. So if they ever got it, the cycle would end with them asking for gay sex only option, I guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Btw is this how this animation should play? It's always been this way and I don't know why.

TheFreakyOne

Feb 14, 2023
I especially like when Hiro is an appreciative Top, satisfying their desires and being affectionate. Also the Futa Powerbottom content is great!
Yea I like those too, also another unrelated thing but I kinda feel like Endurance should effect how fast Hiro cum and how many times Hiro can cum before his dick becomes soft again in combat.(unless if it does already then im blind but it seems like it doesnt)

And also outside of combat since in most cases Hiro seems to cum so quickly despite having high endurance.(It feels weird to be a quickshot when I have 10+ Endurance)

It might get added in the future anyways so maybe it's useless talking about this.

Reactions: Wavering and Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Yea I like those too, also another unrelated thing but I kinda feel like Endurance should effect how fast Hiro cum and how many times Hiro can cum before his dick becomes soft again in combat.(unless if it does already then im blind but it seems like it doesnt)

And also outside of combat since in most cases Hiro seems to cum so quickly despite having high endurance.(It feels weird to be a quickshot when I have 10+ Endurance)

It might get added in the future anyways so maybe it's useless talking about this.
They already made Hiro cum slower in updates. When they make you embarrassed, you become more sensitive and your arousal builds up faster. Also their Charisma makes you more aroused, while you can try to make them cum faster with effective skills and higher Charisma, it's a competition.

TheFreakyOne

Feb 14, 2023
They already made Hiro cum slower in updates. When they make you embarrassed, you become more sensitive and your arousal builds up faster. Also their Charisma makes you more aroused, while you can try to make them cum faster with effective skills and higher Charisma, it's a competition.
I feel like I might have missed the status effects then thanks for telling.

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
I feel like we need an ending where we marry/romance the demon queen instead of just becoming her whore. Maybe beat her in a duel as a virgin then submit? That would be cool. :sneaky:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I feel like we need an ending where we marry/romance the demon queen instead of just becoming her whore. Maybe beat her in a duel as a virgin then submit? That would be cool. :sneaky:
Joining her army as an equal to the other Lieutenants, that would be nice too.

Reactions: NobodyAB

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
That sucks, I was hoping for the same thing. Maybe they should have a variant for the "futa mode" (I think it was called), where you have monster girls fucking you instead of men.
That does sound nice.
When there's something with males once in a while, people want futas. When there's something with futas, people want to be on top instead. And when there's something with being on top, people want a protagonist without dick. So if they ever got it, the cycle would end with them asking for gay sex only option, I guess.
Yes, as it turns out different people do have different desires.
Put that retire option to some use. :WeSmart:

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
I was hoping for monster girls with dicks to fuck Hiro party. But got normal basic bitch gay sex instead. I'm sad.
i expected them being put in a formation of a triangle facing towards each other so they can hold hands. they got them swlves in the trouble, they will go true it together and be strong. this is just straight up sad and wrong, lining them up like it's a roll call

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
i expected them being put in a formation of a triangle facing towards each other so they can hold hands. they got them swlves in the trouble, they will go true it together and be strong. this is just straight up sad and wrong, lining them up like it's a roll call
They deserve it. They did a bad thing and they should feel bad.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes